VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Re: Picard

Author:
News Flash for JENN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:03:36 05/12/06 Fri
In reply to: Jenn 's message, "Re: Picard" on 09:33:20 05/12/06 Fri

That sounds like he turned you down, Jenn. Or you got with him and he badmouthed you behind your back, which happens. I still have no respect for you, regardless of whether or not you slept with him or any other of the guys, because you are so damn wrong.

From the way your first post came across, you made it clear that the girls were completely to blame. Especially when you called all the girls "whores" who "find the guys with the girlfriends and do whatever." As for "trying to defend ourselves," take a good long look at yourself, Jenn. You are no pillar of morals, so stop judging others. It makes you look like a petty jealous woman, who the guys would disrespect just as much as--or even more than--they disrespect the so-called "whores." Funny. You aren't calling the guys whores when they are being just as promiscuous. Cheating's a two-way deal.

And if you want to talk about respect for Picard's girlfriend, how about NOT posting her name on voy.com? I think that would be showing her some RESPECT for her privacy. I'm not going to claim that I know her, like you are claiming to. (You probably don't know her either.) And the only one Picard will have to answer to is HER, Jenn, NOT YOU. So again, get off your sad little soapbox.

As for these girls who do this and have little or no self-respect, why is that any of your business? Why should it worry you? These girls don't have to answer to you because you are NO ONE! Stop judging people you don't know. This is why things are so bad at the bar...because judgmental people like you come back here and bitch about it. Let it go, Jenn. You can talk until you're blue in the face; it's not going to change things. Sad as that is, that's the way things are. And until BOTH SIDES smart up and stop doing this, it will continue to happen.

I don't need you to give me a wakeup call to find self-respect, sweetie. I have some, and I didn't need you, Ms. Morally-Right-In-Every-Single-Situation-She's-Ever-Found-Herself-In, to show me that. (I'm in law school, and I pay my own damn way through. What do you have to show for yourself, Judgment Jenn?) Sounds like you need some self-respect because, if you had even an ounce of it, you'd stop judging OTHERS and worry about YOURSELF.

>Let me start with I wouldnt be caught dead trying to
>go after Picard.1.) Because god only knows what kind
>of diseases he has contracted over his time here 2.)
>He has a girlfriend!...I never said these girls were
>holding the guys at gun point, I think the guys are
>too blame as well because they are the ones who are in
>fact cheating. But let me ask you this how do you
>think Ana(Picards G/F)would feel if she found out
>first hand what the hell was going on with her
>boyfriend and some of you girls Im sure, since half of
>you sound like your trying to defend yourself. I
>blame the guys too, but most of these girls go into
>that bar knowing that the guys have
>gf's/engaged/married whatever and yes I blame them for
>that because they must have little to know self
>respect to do that to other girls some of which are
>girls they have even spoken to and continue to carry
>on relationships with and yet are out fucking the
>girls boyfriend, and yes to me thats a whore! Theres
>no other way to put it. Everyone of you sit here and
>say the guys lie to us blah blah blah, your not
>fucking stupid so let me give you a wake up call go
>find some self respect and than call yourself a woman
>until then your nothing but a whore.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.