VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:02:14 11/18/11 Fri
Author: Thaumaoturgos
Author Host/IP: webcrawler01.kroger.com / 158.48.6.139
Subject: Newbe question on borders

Hello, I'm new to crochet. Still trying to figure some of the terminology. Could someone explain or point me in a direction that explains this? This is for the border of an afghan, I'm assuming it's the base of the fringe. I have made the gauge square and the size is right. I wanted to add the border and fringe to the gauge square so I know what I am doing before it start the full project. I know that the sc count will be different since it is just a portion, but other than that, this makes no sense to me. If I ch 1 and do not turn, am I supposed to be going up the side of the square? I'm guessing that evenly spaced means that I will not be hooking every loop on the side. Next portion I have no clue. help please.

"Ch 1, do not turn; working in end of rows, work 155sc evenly spaced across; working in free loops of beginning ch 3 sc in first ch, work 99 sc evenly spaced across to last ch, 3 sc in last ch; working in end of rows, work 155 sc evenly spaced acrossed: 415 sc.

Jason

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.