VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:05:00 12/01/15 Tue
Author: joan (happy)
Author Host/IP: c-98-235-93-192.hsd1.pa.comcast.net / 98.235.93.192
Subject: pattern for scarf

I had seen a crocheted scarf (sort of triangular and not real long) it has "fringe all along the edge. However, the fringe was a chain of maybe 10-15, then worked back and across the row to the other side. It looked like it was all SC between the sides. (maybe worked in back and front loops only). I have searched for a pattern that would be like it with no luck. Anyone know what I am looking for? I would say the peak of the triangle would be no more than 10 or 12 inches deep, and the whole scarf was maybe 24 to 30 inches in length. Not sure of this, just want I have in my mind of what I saw, and that was a few months ago.

Just copies a lot of patterns off here that I can use for small Christmas gifts. Going to go to work on them starting tonight. Thank you to anyone that may have an answer for me, and a very blessed merry Christmas to all.
Joan

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.