VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]


Hospital
Okay this is the hospital, where you can go to, if you get hurt, we still need some doctors and nurses, for working here, if you ar einterested apply at the office. This hospital has many recovery wards,an OR, an x-ray table, and many other high tech. tools. If you would like to see a doctor, you can talk to the receptionist, then have a seet in the lobby, an dthe doctor will see you shortly. If you are visiting, then just come right in, you know the way! Get well soon!
Crystal Falls

Subject: *walks into Alex's room...*


Author:
Aaron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:11 04/10/02 Wed

Replies:
Subject: *Mike walks in to see Alex.*


Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:32 04/10/02 Wed

Alex? *Walks over to her bed.*
Replies:
Subject: *Alex walks in.*


Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:42 04/09/02 Tue

*Her voice is soft, and a little hoarse.* Hello... I'm Alex Vesta. I'm here to see if my test results are in from Pheonix, Arizona. *She gazes at the nurse fearfully. Her face pale, and her lips tense.*

Replies:
Subject: *drives up*


Author:
Adam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:41 04/09/02 Tue

He takes her into the hospital* CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERE SHE'S HAVING A BABY!
Replies:
  • +//+ -- Caybi & Doctor, 14:39:42 04/09/02 Tue
    • nods -- Adam, 14:48:03 04/09/02 Tue
Subject: *sits in Bradlys car with him in some pain w/ her 3 babies on the way she waits for him to help her*


Author:
Renee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:59 03/31/02 Sun

Subject: ^Walks into the hospital^


Author:
^Logan^
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:24 03/28/02 Thu

^Carrying Alison, she sits in the waiting room, waiting for Mike to come out^
Subject: -=-walks in-=-


Author:
Crimson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:38 03/22/02 Fri

Can some on help me my water just broke!
Replies:
Subject: || test ||


Author:
Amber
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:06:24 03/22/02 Fri

|| Walks to the receptionist's desk and sighs. Whispering something to her. || I need a test for any sort o' STD's or whatever || Concern fills eyes as, receptionist points t'ward wing. Follows the point onto the ward to be tested ||
Replies:
Subject: *runs in*


Author:
Crystal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:42 03/06/02 Wed

*going straight to Kalvin's room, looks to see if hes awake, then sits by his bed*
Replies:
Subject: *walks in*


Author:
Crystal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:09 03/01/02 Fri

*she asks for Kalvin then walks to his room, she opens the door quietly, seeing if he was awake*
Replies:
Subject: The ambulance pulls up quickly.


Author:
Ambulance.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:27 02/27/02 Wed

They drive up. Two of the guys jump out pulling the gurny with them. They wheel him into a room where they leave him with the doctor. Get back into the ambulance pulling away to pick up someone else.
Replies:
Subject: .+ Visitor.. +.


Author:
Ade
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:00:00 02/22/02 Fri

.+ Slender blonde female slips through the doors, removing black framed sunglasses from her face.... Blue oculi glance around the lobby, which seemed busier than usual... Walking up to the information desk, she looks to the lady behind the counter+. Yes.. I'm looking for Zac Andrew's room... .+She stands back, waiting patiently for the woman to answer... She glances about nervously... She, like most people, hated hospitals... Everything seemed so morbid here at times... Shaking her head, she turns her attention back to the woman who has come up with the room number...+. Thanks... .+She says with a slight smile as the lady gives her the number... She hurries up to his room, knocking softly on the door before peeking her head in... +.
Subject: -After Zacs ordeal he gets to recover closer to home-


Author:
Zac
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:46 02/19/02 Tue



- He rests in his hospital bed busted up really badly | The main cause for concern...internal bleeding -
Subject: Ambulance pulls up.


Author:
Ambulance.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:32 02/15/02 Fri

They pull her out of the the ambulance and rush her into the hospital. The doctor looks her over. Shes gonna need surgery. He looks at James. Your gonna have to wait in the waiting room.
Replies:
Subject: ¤Half There¤


Author:
Jesse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:37 02/17/02 Sun

¤she is starting to wake up from her coma. her eyes open for a second, and then shut again. How could this happen to her? she felt like a piece of sh*t more than anything else. she tries to sit up, and actually does, instead of falling back down. she thought she could be getting better. she looks around the room for Greg, and sighs when he's not there¤
Subject: Wide Awake


Author:
Jesse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:20 02/16/02 Sat

¤she sits in the empty hospital room, she was tired. She wondered where Greg was, and if he was getting into trouble. She closes her eyes, and a memory of being in a hospital flashed back to her, her parents in two beds, lifeless, hopelss like her. she opens her eyes back to reality, and a tear moves down her face. She wanted her parents back so badly, and that jerk who killed them. She had gotten him yesterday, just not in the way she wanted to. She sighs, and closes her eyes, listening to the heart monitor beside her...beep, beep, beep.¤
Replies:
Subject: ¤she lays in a bed¤


Author:
Jesse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:32:35 02/15/02 Fri

¤IVs are in her arms, her body is pale. she had lost a lot of blood. her face is not smiling like it usally is, it is expression less, but looked pained. the heart monitor was now beeping in a smooth pattern, a better sign than how it was before. she looked dead...her spirit taken from her body. it wasn't like her to look this way. her hand trembles, and she calls out someones name, but you can't make it out¤
Replies:
Subject: ^Pulls up at the front^


Author:
Logan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:08 02/15/02 Fri

^Looks to Greg^ You go, I'll park and meet you inside.
Subject: The ambulance pulls into the hospital.


Author:
Ambulance.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:48 02/07/02 Thu

They take him out and quickly wheel him into a room. Where they pump his stomach and give him an IV after words. He is hooked up to a monitor to watch his breathing. Then left in a room. He lifeless looking body still and white, ice cold.
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]4 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.