VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

Hospital
Okay this is the hospital, where you can go to, if you get hurt, we still need some doctors and nurses, for working here, if you ar einterested apply at the office. This hospital has many recovery wards,an OR, an x-ray table, and many other high tech. tools. If you would like to see a doctor, you can talk to the receptionist, then have a seet in the lobby, an dthe doctor will see you shortly. If you are visiting, then just come right in, you know the way! Get well soon!
Crystal Falls

Subject: +well Travis, you're a bit busy, but who says ya can't have two convos at once?+

Author:
Cheyenne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:31:01 02/12/02 Tue

+walks into the hospital, chill running up her spine at being in a place she despised so much. finds the room she seeks, after stopping to ask directions only once. she stops at the door, #103, occupied by Travis Cane, reaching out to knock softly, yet loud enough to be heard.+
Replies:
Subject: =nervous=

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:56 02/07/02 Thu

=walks in, eyes darting about, obviously nervous. she hated hospitals, and she was even more afraid to see Travis. shyly approaches a nurse, asking where she might find Travis Cane, and that she was a friend of his=
Replies:
Subject: He pulls in the hospital with Emily.

Author:
Kalvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:32 02/01/02 Fri

He gets out and helps her out. Youll be alright your pretty close to full term. He walks into the hospital with her. Women in labor!! He yells.
Replies:
Subject: -=-walks in-=-

Author:
Crimson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:53 02/01/02 Fri

-=-walks up to the reseptionist desk-=- Hello, I'm Crimson Hope and I heard you are looking for doctors. I would like to apply for the job. I have exsperience in the ER and I was an EMT. I have had my medical licence for 6 years and I can get recomdations from my previous emplyorer if you need it. I worked at County General Hospital in Chicago, and I just came from helping people in NYC at ground zero. -=-hands the woman her resamae-=- It's all in there.
Subject: *wakes up*

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:22 01/21/02 Mon

*lays there for a few momments, eyes open, she sighs a little, then looks towards the window, she sits up a little, face a little pale still*
Replies:
Subject: On the drive there.

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:07 01/19/02 Sat

He runs a hand through Emilys hair. It will be already. Tears fall down his face. He carries her out of the car and into the emergency room when James stops the truck.
Replies:
Subject: *lilly sits on her bed holding the baby with tears still running down her face*

Author:
Lilly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:05:09 01/16/02 Wed

Replies:
Subject: He drives up to the hospital.

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:38 01/15/02 Tue

He cares Lilly into the hospital looking for a doctor. Shes having a baby!! He yells as he carries her in.
Replies:
Subject: Sunglasses? Anyone?

Author:
Woc Man
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:56 01/02/02 Wed

Hi! Grab one free?? Cool!

~Woc Man
Enjoy your Holiday!

> Hi,
>
> ** Forward this to your friends before January 15th, 2002 **
>
> One of the world largest Sunglasses company is clearing stock.
> Get a pair of Sexy Metals Sunglasses model 2002 for free
> while stock last. Limited offer on first come first serve only.
> http://track.floppybank.com/click-21899-5051
>
>
>
> Best wishes!
>
> Regards,
> WOC Fan Club
> Interested in free goodies?
> Join my mailing list: woc_mailling@yahoo.com
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
> http://auctions.yahoo.com/
Subject: He pulls into the hospital quick.

Author:
Kalvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:57 01/01/02 Tue

He gets out and run into Crystal room not stopping to talk to anyone. Crystal. He says before he enters.
Replies:
Subject: He pulls up to the parking .

Author:
Travis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:16 12/30/01 Sun

He jumps out quickly carrying Crystal into the hospital.
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4] ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.