VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:03:48 12/14/06 Thu
Author: Steve Mayeux
Subject: Friends of Fort DeRussy

I just want to thank all you folks for what you're doing for Fort DeRussy. We've been working for the past twelve years to get the place presentable, and things have been coming along nicely, but the hurricanes last year seriously set us back. At any rate, we do appreciate that someone else is willing to work to help bring the fort back to life. And I do hope that while you're in the neighborhood, you'll find a way to make it down to the fort to see what we have. If any of you plan on coming by before or after the big event, give me a holler at admin@fortderussy.org and I'll try to make sure you get the VIP tour.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.