VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

DFWGrudgeCentral.com

North Star Dragway Homepage

• whats the entry fee for the backhalf shootout and how many places will be paid? -- wanna come out and play with the big boys., 14:32:55 03/24/14 Mon [5]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Pretty Tony , wanna lock in a race for this weekend ? I see your rolling pretty good . If interested lets lock in 250 on 500 or better . Let me know . -- wills94gt "T.S.B." mustang, 05:35:59 03/25/14 Tue [15]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight. What is the real deal? Why are "class" cars calling out grudge (N/T) cars? How do you feel about class cars vs. grudge cars? Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/03/26/atomic-dog-tuesdays -- Sharon, 13:45:21 03/25/14 Tue [1]
    [ Edit | View ]

• guess that answers all the haters questions about TT's all metal mustang !! good to see Mike Gram get out and walk away !! -- ., 23:07:23 03/22/14 Sat [17]
     photo tt_zps9491183c.jpg

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• -- ., 05:07:49 03/24/14 Mon [4]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • when a lil red car grows up . it gets all the big parts like the other big cars and tells the world - look out im gonna get you . the lil man with the big mouth beats his chest like king kong . but when the lil red car shows up with all the new parts . its still slow and burnt up poor lil red car . sounds like the lil loud mouth needs to sell it before the big bad tax man takes it all away lol -- Tyron NthaKNOW, 13:21:44 03/23/14 Sun [14]
     photo red_zps63159ce8.jpg

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• first of all i want to thank everone that help mike get out of the car ,,the car means nothing to me ,but mr MIKe means alot to me ,,,the car can be fixed but a life cant ,,,and want to thank north star drag way for there safety team....the wreck should have never happen ,,but it did and has not one thing to do with north star dragway ,,,its all my fault ,,,i should have never loaded up and went raceing in this kind of weather ,,,i know better ,,now for all you haters ,,the car can be fixed and will be soon ...and if you thought that was a alm can ,,just wait,,,home of the fast cars will show you all what a alm can is when it comes back out ,,,and it also just have the same old one carb conv heads draging your asses ...the car was built in 1984 and never had any up dates ,,thats what you call old school back half car freinds ... -- tony thorn home of the fast cars where you get power not a big bill with no power, 02:01:42 03/23/14 Sun [10]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • whos going where Prescott or denton? -- weather looks iffy, 22:51:30 03/19/14 Wed [4]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Whats the forecast looking like for Saturday? We got a 3 hr drive.. -- racer, 09:57:50 03/21/14 Fri [23]

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Hope tony thorn and mike graham are ok. Had a pretty good crash tonight at Denton -- Concerned, 19:17:31 03/22/14 Sat [1]
    [ Edit | View ]

• GOOD LUCK ALL OUTLAW TEAMS -- GREENVALLEY ALUMNI, 11:31:07 03/22/14 Sat [2]
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL RACE TEAMS !!! BE SAFE AND FAST!! freshing up tha family Door Slammer family in tow PRAYING MOTHER NATURE ALLOWS US TO MAKE A PASS!!my NEPHEW HUGE NIGHTMARE AND HARGETT SAYS TELL THEM GOOD LUCK!! THE TOP 15 D/FW OUTLAW FAN LIST WILL BE POSTED WITH THE HELP OF MY NEPHEW JUST REMEMBER THIS LIST IS ONE FANS OPINION!!!GOOD LUCK RACERS!!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• MARCH 22 GRUDGE RACING ALL NIGHT! -- NSD, 17:51:19 01/15/14 Wed [97]
    ******* BACKHALF SHOOTOUT: Grudge Inc Belt + $3,000.00 To WIN *******

******* 29" SHOOTOUT: Grudge Inc Belt + $3,000.00 To WIN *******

******* 4.50 PRO MOD BIKES $500.00 To WIN *******

******* "TEXAS TEN" WILL BE IN Tha House. *******

photo March_22_2014Flyer_zps997abcf4.jpg

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• hoosiers -- bw, 16:22:40 03/18/14 Tue [21]
    are the hoosier 29.5's legal for the 29in race?they do not have a w on them...

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• NIGHTMARE the scariest bitches in the game !! funny how TT shut em down tonight !! -- Tyron NthaKNOW, 01:58:40 03/19/14 Wed [14]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • I'm not running in the small tire class!!!!! -- Rodney, 20:51:32 03/20/14 Thu [1]
    I have decided in the best interest of this race....that I should run the big tire class, which is what I' m going to do, but if any of you small tire folk want to grow a set ....I will have a set of small tires mounted ready

[ Edit | View ]

• Kennedale let us down as usual tonight. 17 promods and couldn't finish two rounds of qualifying. The track was slick as shit. Three crashes and would of been more if not for great driving. Piss fuckin poor. I will never go back to that raggedy ass place. Cindy should be arrested for robbery. -- Fan that got the shaft, 23:27:05 03/14/14 Fri [19]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • There's been a lot of talk lately about races trying to be matched up between different types of cars. What IS the difference between a ProMod and a Top Sportsman...a Backhalf and an Extreme Backhalf...a Stock Suspension on 28s or 29s verses non Stock Suspension? Everyone has an opinion...who's right? Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/03/19/atomic-dog-tuesdays -- Sharon, 12:37:18 03/18/14 Tue [1]
    [ Edit | View ]

• any full grown men out there that still wear there own pants ... if we can get 8 cars up to denton this saturday we will run a pro 500 race ..100 dollar buy in and home of the fast cars will also put 500 on top of that ... -- home of the fast cars, 22:25:27 03/16/14 Sun [2]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • they said lastnight tha nightmare wanted to dance wit the clown car guess they didnt get it in -- Tyron NthaKNOW, 23:50:16 03/15/14 Sat [2]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Jekyll from yesterday -- not good quality, found them on the net, 11:45:55 03/16/14 Sun [3]
    Jekyll Test Hit

Jekyll vs Treeman

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Grudge Inc. Atomic Dog Talk Show -- Atomic Dog, 15:20:17 03/11/14 Tue [1]
    Grudge Inc. Atomic Dog Talk Show
    In this game we call grudge racing, is it becoming too much stuff and nonsense to make a race these days or is it just part of the game today and we have to learn how to play it. The game is getting bigger and more manipulation is going on these days, with people trying to pick your car apart before they can race...Small block vs big block, tire size, true stock suspension, backhalf bs chassis car. Does all that count or is it hype. We say any two cars can race! You make the call.
    Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion.
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/03/12/atomic-dog-tuesdays

[ Edit | View ]

• race -- TEXAS TEN, 09:43:42 03/04/14 Tue [24]
    Since we found out that we are unknown around here and don't race. We want to call out anybody u named in your BAD BOYS IN TEXAS crew. We have tried to race you guys and you have had to back out both times. First time it was a time and place issue and the second time, well everybody saw that last sunday at the track and we let you off the hook again. We have tried to race YOU (Batman/Lil Tori) since You the head of the crew and we cant get you in the other lane for some reason. Well we calling out the rest of your crew! It took one phone call to Lock in 5 Races with Tony Thorn and it has taken months to race just one car in BAD BOYS IN TEXAS crew an still hasn't happened yet. -- TEXAS10, 00:06:41 03/01/14 Sat [6]

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:
    So ur leader has committed y'all to this let's play. Nightmare, alleycat , Horace, and ANY other bad lol boy get next to travis or the beast. Slack, kingbee, Debo, pug, anyone we left out of the bad lol boy's in Texas holler at flip he's looking for a race. Outlaws giving money away but he's racing so surely someone besides cornbread will give him a try. The duke is always looking so any small tire truck or bad HAHAHA boy's car lock in "but show up an race".An we have a slow ass piece of shit driven by a kid that will lock in with anyone in his class an some outside his class. It's fucking simple people we want to race win or lose racing is what we build them for. (NT) -- TEXAS10, 00:07:23 03/01/14 Sat
    come on batman, byron, junkyard, whatever you go by. shouldn't you stand up for the bad boys of texas since you are the chairman. (NT) -- he said anything in your group!, 14:06:36 03/01/14 Sat
    Ya any thing, batgirl gets on them shows and tell them people u will race out of town,,, why don't us start in ur own backyard, I mean u talk a lot of trash on them shows but can't can't back it up! (NT) -- The Texas Texas 10 we don't give a scrap,, 14:27:36 03/01/14 Sat
    Agreed- bat bitch knows him and his minions are weak as fuck. Th

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Atomic Dog's Grudge Inc. Radio Show Tonight. Callouts, stips and lock-ins...are some of them becoming more talk than action? Racers are calling out other racers and then backing out when it comes to locking it in. Are they doing it just for the hype...are they afraid to lose...what is the real deal? Show starts at 7pm CST and fills up quick so call early. Call 646-200-4419 to listen live. Press 1 on your phone to join in on the discussion. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grudge-inc-talk-radio-show/2014/03/05/atomic-dog-tuesdays -- Sharon, 12:15:38 03/04/14 Tue [18]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  •  photo ALLROADSLEADTOTEXAS2014_zps954c072f.jpg -- Sharon, 18:08:45 03/08/14 Sat [2]
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
    Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]4 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.