[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:49:09 12/27/09 Sun
Author: Melissa
Subject: Anyone know what this type of enhancement/program this is called to do this?

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk465/janiasphotoenhancements/mamamemorial2.jpg">http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk465/janiasphotoenhancements/mamamemorial2.jpg</a>

Here is an example photo of what I am talking about... My grandma recently passed away and I would love to do something like this for my dad to have as a memory.... anyone know a program to do this? BIG BIG THANKS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.