VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: PLAY BALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
LC Cheetah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:09:50 05/28/02 Tue

Was able to make it to the last exhibition game. I was surprised their weren't more people out for the free games. The between innings contests/giveaways looked great. The team looked really impressive considering as I understand it, that the team was basically giving the guys on the bubble a chance to make the team. Heard they are goning to have HomeRun -INN pizza(hope its freash and not the frozen cardboard from last year). It seems the new GM is doing a good job so far , saw him, the manager and Dana on CLTV last week, even tried to get through to ask a question to Chad. I heard at the park that there is a bus trip to an away game to Rockford? It's about time the team put togethter an away trip. Does anyone know if their is still a team in Springfield ?

See everyone opening day!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEEEEEETAAAAHHHHHSSS!!!!!!!
LC Cheetah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: PLAY BALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:41:23 05/28/02 Tue

I think there were quite a few people at Sunday's Double Header Exhibition, considering I didn't see a whole lot of publication about it in the papers and being Memorial Day weekend, people may have had previous commitments.

For Information on the Bus Trip to Rockford, please visit our Road Trip Page Rockford Road Trip and if you'd like to come join us there is a Registration Form that you can print out and mail in. If you have any questions about the trip, please feel free to email me.

As far as I know Springfield is no more, they moved up to Rockford and are now the Rockford Riverhawks. I also believe that The London Werewolves are now the Canton Coyotes and that the old Canton Crocodiles are now the Washington WildThings. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't forget the All-Star game this year will be held in Kalamazoo. Only about a 2.5 to 3 hour drive, and tickets are only $6.00. So if anyone plans on going to the All-Star Game, I'd recommend you get your tickets early, I think at that price they will sell out fast.

Debbie

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.