VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: Re: Food Concessions stink this year

Author:
Chester Cheetah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:48:46 06/16/02 Sun
In reply to: Food Critic 's message, "Food Concessions stink this year" on 06:42:32 06/15/02 Sat

I was at tonights game and can say that I did not notice any messes in the seating area. Could it have been that there was a double header such as today and maybe someone was sitting in your particular seats for a bit and then decided to move?

The food choices are adequate for a ballpark of this type, although I must admit that I'd love to see barbecue pork sandwiches or corn on the cob like the Cougars have, but each ballpark has its own choices to make. There were hamburgers at the tent with the american flag on it in the middle of the first base side along with brats, beef sandwiches and other food choices.

The fireworks were good as usual, the kids had fun running the bases, and the fanfare on the concourse was great for adults and kids alike, clowns with balloons, face painting, chances to win things like a trip to Las Vegas, T-shirts, and my favorite the Split the Pot tickets to win good ole cold hard cash, Im glad to see that back this year.

My next game is June 29th, until then, lets get some more winning games.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.