VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: All-Star Players?

Author:
Harley
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:45:06 06/26/02 Wed

Any Word on who the Cheetahs have selected as their All-Star Players for this year?

Also, I saw a blurb on the Frontier League site about the Washington Wildthings broadcasting a game on Fox Sports Pittsburgh, any plans for the cheetahs to broadcast on Fox Sports Chicago?

Also saw the below on the Frontier site, since Chad is gone, will this still continue each friday morning?
The Cook County Cheetahs have announced that the team will be the featured guest every Friday, beginning May 3rd, at 10:30 a.m., on "Morning Break: Chicagoland Sports Talk” on 1240 AM WSBC and 1470 AM WCFJ. Manager Chad Epperson will be the first guest on the show which is hosted by Jon “The Coach” Cohn and Mark Carmen.

Look forward to seeing a response.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: All-Star Players?

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:34 06/26/02 Wed

The next homestand for the Cheetahs is June 27th - 29th, so hopefully if they have made their selections, they will be announced at the next homestand. I'll post them here when I hear anything.

Sorry, I can't answer the other two questions, I don't know anything about those.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: All-Star Players?

Author:
Chuck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:53 06/26/02 Wed

All-Star voting closes July 2, so the announcements should be shortly after that.

We are still doing the radio show on Fridays, rotating players and coaches (and me if all else fails - a last resort for sure).

Chuck

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.