VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]
Subject: PR Director and Broadcaster, Scott Ibarra to leave Cheetahs at seasons end

Author:
Scott Ibarra
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:41:43 08/27/02 Tue

I would like to thank everyone for an eventful summer. I will be ending my services as Director of Public Relations and the ("Voice of the Cheetahs") broadcaster of the 2002 Cook County Cheetahs.

I would like to personally thank the players, coaches and trainers for a great season full of fun and friendship. Dana and everyone, I wish you all the best and hope to see you all in the "BIGS". BP will never be the same.

The Fans; When you have seen me around the field, you've given a nod or a smile and for me, that's enough.

To the families of the players; your e-mails,comments and visits have made it worth every trip to the ballpark. I did the things I got paid to do this summer for your and "my" guys. I hope they all make it to bigger and better. (Conway family and Mac family, I want to thank you from my father, who you treated like you have known him for years. Thank you)

To the Cheethas staff, game day workers: You "all" have been great. Words can not express my feelings. I will miss you, but will not forget. Pat, Barb, Kelley, and the interns, no tears tomorrow, just remember our "Christmas wish List". Section "E" will never be the same with out "Papa" my dad Bob Ibarra

Good luck and "He might be, He could be, He's out of here."

Scott Ibarra

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: PR Director and Broadcaster, Scott Ibarra to leave Cheetahs at seasons end

Author:
Meg Stegbauer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:20:49 08/28/02 Wed

Scott:

We've had a blast listening to you and Pat do the play-by-plays and loved every minute of it. Thanks so much for always giving us a shout out, the Rocky theme, supporting our son, in addition to all the other work with PR for the Cheetahs. I'm glad we got to meet you in June when we were there - this has been an unforgettable summer for all of us - thanks for the memories!

Best of luck in all you do and thanks again!
Meg Stegbauer

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: PR Director and Broadcaster, Scott Ibarra to leave Cheetahs at seasons end

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:10 08/31/02 Sat

Scott, we the fans want to wish you nothing but the best luck in all of your future pursuits. You will always be remembered by everyone you touched. You did a fine job this year under difficult circumstances and that will be a great experience you'll never forget. Again, GOOD LUCK!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.