VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:02:46 03/15/10 Mon
Author: Zack to Joel
Subject: Joel Should Take His Paddling & Get It Over With

Hey Joel,

I see where you must have mouthed-off to your dad and he promised that he would punish your ass for doing so, but hasn't done it yet.

I too, dude, did the same thing and it earned my ass a good bare ass whipping with my dad's belt.

If I remember right your dad is into using a paddle on your bare ass when he punishes you, and you mentioned that you was sick at the time you mouthed-off to him and he has probably delayed carrying out his "promise" to bust your ass until your feeling better.

I see where your better some now, and you have been seeking advice from your brother Dave to maybe how to talk your dad out of giving you the paddling?

Good Luck, Joel.

No teen has ever been able to talk their dad out of NOT giving them a paddling when their dad has promised to give them one. If you do, then you are the first teen in the history of time to pull it off.

I don't know how much worrying you have been doing and if it is making you sick, worrying when your dad is going to get around to paddle your ass but, why delay, why not get the worrying over with and just go to your dad and ask him why he doesn't give you your padding that you deserve and get it over with.

Even though your brother Dave has made a few suggestions to tell your dad to "talk him out of" when he does get around to paddle you, perhaps Dave would agree with me that you should go ahead and get the paddling over?

Sure a paddling on the bare ass hurts for awhile, but its better to get it over with and not keep wondering when its going to happen because you really will get the paddling for sure!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.