VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:10:47 04/04/10 Sun
Author: Scott
Subject: Re: Hand-me-down paddle
In reply to: Cody to Scott 's message, "Re: Hand-me-down paddle" on 07:05:38 04/04/10 Sun

>
>Hi Scott,
>
>I'm a member of the Forum and would like to Welcome
>You to the Forum,too.
>
>I read with interest about you and Randy getting
>paddled in the woodshed. Does that paddle and woodshed
>still exist today and still being used? How long ago
>was you visit to the shed? ---I haven't lived in that area for many years and the last time I drove by the place the shed wasn't there. Our paddlings happened back in 1968 and the property has changed hands since then. I don't know where the paddle ended up.

>
>You mentioned that a kid told on your and Randy
>selling him the cigarettes. If you would have said
>that kid was lying do you think you would have been
>let off or would you still have gotten the paddling?---The case against us was pretty strong because once that other kid told, his parents started investigating and found out who the other kids were we had sold to. We also had been caught smoking and my parents found several packs of cigs. I had and Randy's parents found his stash. We were also in trouble for being defiant towards our moms and other adults.
>
>What was the lecture like from both of your dads? --- We didn't get lectured in the woodshed. The lectures happened the day before from my parents, and I'm sure Randy was spoken to also. It was during our talk that I learned of my punishment. My parents also drilled home the fact that I was going to get a reputation as a deliquent/trouble maker if I didn't turn things around. They said they couldn't make me change my ways, only I could do that, but they promised to do their job and deliver unpleasant consequences everytime I engaged in deliquent behavior.
>
>You mentioned females learned and knew you were going
>to get paddled. That would have been really
>embarassing for you and Randy had they watched. Would
>you have been able to talk your dads out of them
>watching if they wanted to? --- No, but they wouldn't have let Randy's same age cousins watch. It would have been in front of our moms and grandparents.
>
>You mentioned getting other spankings/paddlings at
>home and school. How about sharing some of them?---perhaps at a later time
>
>I've gotten spankings/paddlings at home & school
>before, still so I'm afraid. I'll be l7 on April l5
>and still get spankings/paddlings at home and school
>and would be glad to share about mine.
>
>Did your dad always spank you bare butt at home,other
>watch any of those times, how about at school you
>mentioned were you alone for those spankings/paddlings
>or did you have buddies watching or getting it too? --- At home my mom watched me get the belt bare when I violated curfew. At school, paddlings were like in locker room for being rowdy etc. I was also paddled a couple of times for misbehaving in class, once in front of my history class.
>
>Was the woodshed paddling the worst of all
>spankings/paddlings and most embarassing for you? ---Yes--

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.