VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]

WILLS POINT FORD & WILLS POINT CHEVROLET 5 SECOND OLD SCHOOL BACKHALF SERIES

Wills Point Ford Wills Point Chevrolet 5 SECOND OLD SCHOOL BACKHALF SERIES 2017 SCHEDULE

March 11, 2017
April 29, 2017 Double Points
May 20, 2017
June 10, 2017
July 1, 2017 Double Points
August 26, 2017
September 16, 2017
October 28, 2017 Double Points

2017 Wills Point Ford Wills Point Chevrolet 5 Second Old School BackHalf Series Rules

1. Back Half cars ONLY, no chassis cars
2. No Throttle Stops
3. Firewalls in stock location / can be fabricated
4. Engine mounted in stock location
5. Kim Smith stlyle bolt on front ends OK
6. Any tire size
7. Any motor combinations: NOS, Blowers, Turbos, Pro Chargers
8. No Bruno's Lenkos, Conventional transmissions only: Power Glide, Turbo 400 etc.
9. ALL Track Rules Apply
10. Cannot run faster than 5.0 (break-out is an automatic DQ)
11. No weight limit.
12. $100.00 entry fee.
13. Luck of the draw
14. Times will be shown
15. You CANNOT test your car in between rounds once we start racing unless, you lose and are out

If you have any questions you can call Bubba Jackson at 972-329-7320 or post a message on this page

To join our points system you must pay a one time fee of $100.00. Points start at the time you pay and join. This covers the awards, prizes, banquet hall rental and food provided at the banquet. You do not have to join the points system to race with us.

Payout: COMING SOON!

We will once again pay $100.00 to the fastest qualifier. You do not have to run the qualifying round, this is simply for show and to be used as a test round.
We will also pay $50.00 in round one to the person with the fastest reaction time.

photo transpro_zpsmtxcv9v5.png

Subject: I want to apologize to my family and friends.I made all look bad for my actions they did not deserve it. I should be disqawlafied from the points.Its my brothers race and i let him and Karen down .And Kirk, Alvin, Billy and all the racers that i race with.I hope that i learned a lesson.I just don't want to scew up what Bubba and Karen has worked the class up to. Derick and Steve way to go I hope i did'nt spoil yalls night . It was a good year Keith your the man and a friend i always depend on you for help any time . Mikey,Chad sure did'nt show you how to act like a man learn from your Uncle dont act like kid when your a man.

Author:
Rickey Jackson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:18 10/22/12 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Dereck Lewis on his win last night that moved him up in the points and our runner-up was Steven Berreras, great job gentlemen. Steven Berreras also won our $100.00 for low ET at a 5.0693 when Anthony Lovegren broke-ou with his very impressive 4.8743. M. Hollis walked away with the $50.00 for best RT at .4657. We would have like to see better a show of cars but we understand at the end of the season and the cost of repairs. We look forward to seeing all of you at the banquet on Saturday November 17th when the final results are revealed as well as our other awards we give out.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:04 10/21/12 Sun

Subject: I just wanted to say I had a great time this year racing with this organization. Congrats to Keith Moyer for his season and congrats to Derrik Lewis for the win

Author:
Chad Clark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:59:24 10/21/12 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Last points race of the season gentlemen. Lots of positions can change Saturday night if you can make it.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:22 10/19/12 Fri

Subject: I'm looking forward to racing the OSBS this weekend. See y'all in the lanes

Author:
Unc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:32:47 10/14/12 Sun

Subject: Banquet annoucement***Saturday November 17th at the same VFW as the past years. Visit us at our table Oct. 20th our final race for your invitation and all the information. All Old School Racers, Pit Crew members, Sponsors and their families are invited as well as all Redline Track personel. We know who is taking home the championship but the rest all comes down to the final race of the year.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:23 10/09/12 Tue

Subject: September points standings. This will be the last post on points. Final results for October race will be announced at our banquet November 17, 2012 1st Place Keith Moyer 265 points, 2nd place Jay Moore 161 points, 3rd place Kameran Moyer 147 points, 4th place Rickey Jackson 125 points, 5th place David Green 90 points, 6th place John King 70 points, 7th place Ronnie Mitchell 55 points, 8th place tie between Kelly Duncan and Anthony Lovegren 50 points, 9th place Derrick Lewis 47 points and 10th place Chad Clark with 45 points Congratulations to all. You do not have to win to move up in points, showing up consistantly will keep you in the running.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:39:25 09/20/12 Thu

Subject: Saturday night is Double points race. A win or runner-up can really move you up. With that said you can see just showing up to every race can keep you in the standing.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:10 09/14/12 Fri

Subject: August Points***1st Keith Moyer 211 points, 2nd Jay Moore 131 points, 3rd Rickey Jackson 105 points, 4th Kameran Moyer 101 points, 5th David Green 70 points, 6th Ronnie Mitchell 55 points, 7th place tie with 50 points Kelly Duncan and John King, 8th Derrick Lewis 47 points, 9th Chad Clark 45 points, 10th Tony Linduff 38 points and 11th Anthony Lovegren with 20 points.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:02 09/14/12 Fri

Subject: MSD 7AL3 box needed !!!

Author:
Hitman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:39:07 09/11/12 Tue

Does anyone have a spare i can use for the weekend or purchase?
Subject: Our winner this month was Kameran Moyer and he also set our new Old School track record of 5.0141 barely edging out Ronnie Mitchell's 5.0164 set in May. For that he he won the $100.00 fastest qualifier. Runner-up was Derick Lewis. This was by far the most exciting final of the year with both running a 5.09. Kameran won by a hole shot. Kameran won the $100.00 bounty by taking out his dad and Mike Barela won Best RT in round 1 of eliminations. I call Kameran the kid but from now on I will call him young man. He showed us he was a man tonight by donating ALL 1200.00 of his winning money to Richard Blair. Derick also donated a chunk of his winnings as well. Many others donated their entry fee back. Again our felt thanks. Lori and Richard were overwhelmed when they got the news.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:47 08/26/12 Sun

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]23 ]
 photo wills point chevrolet_zpskqkhik4f.png
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.