VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:38:56 10/20/14 Mon
Author: Gary Weichert
Subject: Another convert

Iíve had my Novaís for a month now, and canít believe how much more enjoyable my golf game is now. I am fairly new to the game (5-years), 60 years old, in decent physical shape, with a goal to eventually play a respectable and fun game in the 80ís. No unrealistic visions of golfing grandeur here. My game was hovering around the 100 mark, and seemingly not going to get any better. I shot an even 90 the other day, my all-time best. Suffice it to say, I will NOT be returning them.

I donít pretend that the Novaís are a magic bullet, but they sure are easy to hit. The transition period for me was extremely short (two range sessions, and the first half of an 18-hole round). I now have my PW dialed in for everything from 50 to 110 yards, and the rest of the irons hitting a consistent yardage of a 10-yard increase from my old clubs. My mis-hits now are down to about 1 out of 10, where they had been occurring at a rate of about 1 out of 3 swings with my standard clubs. Fitting surely has something to do with that improvement, along with the hybrid design, but the one-length/one weight concept (which just seems like a no-brainer to me) is REALLY making improving my iron swing soooo much easier. And I almost forgot to mention the fact that my Novaís hit as straight as advertised. Just me improving? Iíd like to say yes, but I donít think so.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.