VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:35:44 03/01/16 Tue
Author: Colin (Belcher)
Subject: My new Nova irons

I finally decided to take the plunge and buy the Nova irons. I called and spoke with Ron and he answered all my questions. I decided to buy the used/demo set, which were in practically mint condition. The first time on the range I new I had made the right decision.

Iron play was the weakest past of my game. I am naturally a sweeper of the golf ball. I come from a baseball background, and swing with a flatter style. The more i tried to"hit down" on the ball, and the more lessons I took the more my swing got worse. It wasn't a natural swing for me. I decided to try the Nova irons because they seemed to be suited for my sweeping style of swing. Well a few range sessions, and a few rounds later, I am here to tell you that this was the right decision. I love these clubs.

My swing is not consistent, so I still haven't reaped the full benefits of the clubs, but they have made a big difference in my game. I can now acyclovir hit a 3 iron shot. First time on the course i was 210 yds from center of the green according to the gps. Hot my 3 iron to about 10 feet short of the green 15-20 yards from center of the green, and right on line. The past about this that amazes me is that i could never hit an iron longer than a7 and Eben the shorter irons give me fits. With the Nova irons I can hit every club. My distance gaps are what they were with my Taylor Made Rocketballs irons, the only difference is that i can actually get good contact and flight more often.

My swing still needs work, and the clubs are not a miracle cure for my game. I do however have way more good shots than i have ever had with traditional irons, and my misses are less damaging than before. If you are on the fence about trying the Nova irons, like I was, do yourself a favor and give them a go. I know that the more I get used to the irons, and get more consistent with my setup and swing, that my results will get even better.

Thanks Ron, for putting out a great product, and being available to answer all the questions I had when making the decision to buy. I am a satisfied customer and hope that this may have helped someone else with their decision.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.