VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:07:38 07/26/16 Tue
Author: Jim Edens
Subject: Still Happy

I have not posted in a while but I just want everyone to know I am still happy with the clubs. I ordered the clubs in January of 2014. In 2013 I played 32% of my rounds in the 70's. In 2014 I played 47% in the 70's and had 4 rounds of even par - 72. In 2015 I have 73% of my rounds in the 70's and so far I have had 85% in the 70's in 2016. I normally play around 110 rounds per year and so far this year I have played 58 rounds. These clubs are great and I am 71 years old and will soon be 72.

I do not see any guys my age getting better each year. Especially when you lose distance as you get older. I play at a Country Club in NC, play the White tees which is a 6,000 yard course. I just beat a Blue tee guy, 3 handicap who hits the ball a mile in match play. He had to give me 1 stroke and I beat him 4 and 2 and shot a 72 to his 74.

THESE CLUBS ARE GREAT AND IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

Jim

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Still Happy -- Bill Hall (Wondering..,), 19:54:32 10/11/16 Tue [1]

Hi Jim,
I'm considering purchasing the Nova...I'm nearly a convert! Can you tell me what other clubs you use to supplement the Nova irons? Do you use a driver? What about wedges at the other end?
Thanks for your post.
Bill from Aus!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.