VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:17:13 05/17/12 Thu
Author: Ray Greenberg (curious about SL)
Subject: Re: Swing Question
In reply to: Ron Davis 's message, "Re: Swing Question" on 04:19:54 05/11/12 Fri

I am 69 and until 6 years ago I had played golf for 50 years, and am getting back into it. I stopped because golf became a chore, and not fun. My effective handicap went from a 14 to a 26, and I was embarrassed.

Although I bought the best and most modern clubs available, my most successful set makeup included Callaway 3-11 warbird woods.

Because I want to get back into golf, I came upon SL irons, and then I fell into the Nova site. SL clubs seem rational to me as a recreational golfer. Every new concept is promoted to simplify the game for the recreational golfer.

I believe that I should buy Nova hybrids, but in what flex? I have been through club fitting before.

Should I combine those irons with the 1Iron 3 and 5 woods?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: Swing Question -- Ron Davis, 14:58:17 05/17/12 Thu [1]

Ray, because the Nova Irons incorporate a sweeping style of swing, the flex is not essential to the performance of the irons. The Nova's are a balanced set and therefore every club is exactly the same. You could easily combine the 1Iron 3 & 5 fairway woods because you would be using the same swing plane for the irons and the woods.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.