Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Pageant Guru Message Board

CONGRATULATIONS TO SAVVY SHIELDS, MISS AMERICA 2017
Please click on Contact Forum Admin link, above, to report any message that needs to be removed.
Not affiliated with any pageant system

State Websites Social Media Message Boards Community

Subject: Loser's Lounge

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:16 09/12/16 Mon

If I were a contestant and was "eliminated" I would tell the people from DCP to go ****themselves as I was no going to have a seat in any "Loser's Lounge" right after suffering one of the biggest disappointments in my life. I would inform them that I was going backstage to be alone and compose myself and take care of a little bit of business with a tiny seam ripper that I had smuggled in in my bra. What! Ok...I kid. Well, maybe not. If they gave me any static I would tell them to go **** themselves and the Tall Pony they rode in on. (Cont.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: MC Flub up!!

Author:
Did you catch it.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:49:18 09/12/16 Mon

The cute male MC is sitting on the talent couch and chatting with the girls before announcing "The last contestant to perform tonight will be..." or saying "The LAST person to perform their talent will be Arkansas" he says, "The last person to DANCE on this stage...." and at this point the last two girls Kentucky and Oklahoma know they are out. Neither was a dancer. He kinda ruined it the element of surprise really fast!

Replies:
Subject: Just watched Savvy on GMA and Live with Kelly. She is darling!! Very real, so sweet and full of energy. I think it's going to be a good year!!

Author:
Yay for Savvy!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:44:36 09/13/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Could someone please explain to me the swimsuit horsey walk? It seemed to be worse than in previous years. What is the purpose of the butt kick - like sticking the landing? I find the "jiggling boob" walk to be disturbing. I thought Oklahoma carried herself with little or no jiggle. I am really curious as to what this phenomenon is all about? I donít get it.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:14:00 09/12/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Savvy on GMA

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:55 09/13/16 Tue

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKS8cApBYz-/?taken-by=missamericaorg&hl=en

Subject: i missed the segmate with savvy on good morning america is it posted anywhere

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:07 09/13/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: If you want to win Miss America, you need to wear either a black, white, yellow, or beige/nude/gold evening gown...look at the last 15 years!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:02 09/12/16 Mon

Red - Angela Perez Baraquio
Black - Katie Harman
Gold - Erika Harold
Yellow - Ericka Dunlap
White - Deidre Downs
White - Jennifer Berry
Black - Lauren Nelson
Nude - Kirsten Haglund
Nude - Katie Stam
Yellow - Caressa Cameron
White - Teresa Scanlan
Black - Laura Kaeppeler
White - Mallory Hagan
Yellow - Nina Davuluri
White - Kira Kasantsev
White - Betty Cantrell
Black - Savvy Shields

Replies:
  • . (NT) -- No name, 09:34:36 09/13/16 Tue
Subject: A Few Thoughts

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:36 09/12/16 Mon

Arkansas - totally looks like a Miss America - I can see why she won. She seems like such a genuinely nice person as well.

New York - My favorite talent

Texas - Best response to on-stage question (which isn't saying much since the others did not answer their questions very well). I wish the girls would stop being so cautious and just let loose about how they really feel. I think the judges admire that more than playing it safe.

South Carolina- What a stunningly gorgeous girl. I think she is one of the most beautiful beauty pageant contestants I have ever seen.

Maryland- Wow, what a body, and what sex appeal! She has all the curves.

Massachusetts - My home state, so I was elated that she made it. I wish I could have seen her talent. I thought she would make the top 15 but not surprised that she did not advance.

Question - Do the preliminary scores factor into the actual pageant scores or is the slate wiped clean once the pageant starts?

I love this pageant. It is really the only pageant I enjoy watching. I love that these girls are so well rounded, articulate and smart.

Oh well, guess I have to wait another year.

Replies:
Subject: Sherri Hill MAO White Gowns

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:14:19 09/13/16 Tue

Loved the white Sherri Hills gowns at the MAO crowning- saw some really pretty gowns. Are there any photos of each Miss State in their Sherri Gowns? Some of them looked quite expensive, How did they choose them?

Replies:
Subject: Here are the full results, tried to post a minute ago but took forever to load, thinking board is busy:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:07 09/11/16 Sun

Miss America: AR
1RU: SC
2RU: NY
3RU: WA
4RU: MS
T7: MD, TX.
T10: CA, IA, TN
T12- MD, OK.
T15- ID, LA, MA.

Replies:
Subject: Competition

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:40:04 09/13/16 Tue

Can someone post links to the OSQs from last night? I can't seem to find most of them.

I would also like to find Miss MS and Miss WA's talents. I want to watch them again!

Subject: Could we please move the introductions in doors! These last few years with the girls outside, in the weather, trying to dance or whatever, just is pitiful. They would still do remote location shoots, but at least the girls could be well groomed, presentable, and much more comfortable. Also, while I'm ranting, can we do away with the stomping and prancing and flailing of arms in swimsuit competition? JMHO.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:09 09/12/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Is there a way to watch it online?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:46:09 09/12/16 Mon

Is there anywhere online to watch this today? I couldn't watch last night, would like to see it even though I know the results.

Replies:
Subject: Special awards 2016

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:47 09/12/16 Mon

It is too bad they no longer show tiny clips or at least name the non-finalist talent winners and also Miss Congeniality on stage during the telecast than wasting time having that co-host walk around the finalists to ask how they are feeling.

Minnesota was voted Miss Congeniality, but who won the Non-Finalist Interview award, and those who got non-finalist talent awards, besides obviously preliminary talent winner Miss Michigan??

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Free Hit Counter
Saks Fifth Avenue Coupon
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.