Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34567 ]

Pageant Guru Message Board

Please click on Contact Forum Admin link, above, to report any message that needs to be removed.
Not affiliated with any pageant system

State Websites Social Media Message Boards Community

Subject: Anybody esle thiink Katie Harmon will be a judge since its the 15th anniversary of 9/11

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:41 07/15/16 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Thanks for the large photo at the top of the page

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:22 07/14/16 Thu

It is big enough for me to actually see what all the contestants look like. Especially when I zoom in at 150%

Replies:
Subject: Competing in more than one state....

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:15 07/13/16 Wed

I believe I read here that both Miss New York and Miss District of Columbia previously competed in the Miss Georgia pageant. Have any other members of this year's Miss America class competed in more than one state?

Replies:
Subject: I am LOVING New Jersey! Who else????

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:03:33 07/14/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: I honestly think IL is THE face of the pageant this year, my humble opinion. She reminds me of the glorious glamorous ladies of the eighties.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:00:56 07/14/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Orientation

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:32 07/14/16 Thu

Was this DC orientation a new thing this year? I had thought Orlando was the ladies' first exposure to one another. What exactly was orientation all about...what did they do, etc? Thanks.

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:40:45 07/11/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Thoughts on ethnicity playing a role in selecting this year's Miss America?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:42:00 07/15/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Evening Gown Collages

Author:
HNJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:29:00 07/15/16 Fri

I wanted to get a start on these since I had some time on my hands and I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at Collage Queen's amazing collages! Not trying to step on toes, but we can never have too many pictures of these wonderful women to look at.

That being said, this is a toughie! I was unable to find gown photos from competition from some states. If anyone has access to these, I can re-do the ones where I had to use post-crowning photos.

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona

I completely forgot that Alabama wasn't crowned in her competition gown! I love her in this red. Alaska's dress was custom made from a designer who (I believe) she has worked with before, but I couldn't find competition photos. This was the best I found with Arizona. I tried to crop out the other women!

Arkansas, California, Colorado

Since Arkansas was crowned so recently, it may still be a few days until we see professional competition photos. I chose this one since it shows her full gown, which is velvet. I was surprised not to find any screen grabs of California from their webcast! Colorado's is from her prelim night, where she won the EG award.

Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware

And yet these women were much easier! (Yes, DC should be after Delaware.... Whoops....)

I'll work on more soon. Happy digging!

Replies:
Subject: Exceptionally beautiful class

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:37 07/15/16 Fri

It seems like this year the class is full of beauties! It's interesting because this is also the first year the ballot was gotten rid of at the state level. Some of my personal favorites purely for facial beauty are: Georgia, Maryland, Alaska, Colorado, Texas

Subject:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:25 07/13/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: MissINandOthersfilmingCitgopromos

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:02:56 07/14/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: I would love to have Roxana Saberi, RuPaul and Fran Drescher as judges for Miss America this year. Who would you like to see on the judging panel?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:55 07/10/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: What sororities are the girls in? (Not grouping)

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:02:47 07/11/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: So many beautiful young ladies this year! Last year I picked Betty based on the "IT" factor. Still early but my "It" girl list so far are: Arizona, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Indiana, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, DC , South Carolina , North Carolina and Virginia. My winners of the "IT" for this round are: ILLINOIS, ARKANSAS, OHIO and Conneticut. All of these girls stood out this week. Note, look at friendships. Instinctively in a group setting, the girls can pick the top 10, 5 and winners by their friendship. It always happened on the AI set, especially the year of Ruban Studdard. The contestants just flocked around him,knowing he was the one to beat.

Author:
In the Biz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:13 07/12/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOCteVzUE7w

Author:
Miss New Jersey speaking on her platform...very well spoken!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:02 07/14/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: DC looks good in pictures.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:33:36 07/14/16 Thu

Subject: Question

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:18:52 07/14/16 Thu

Who is the girl on the far left behind Miss Tennessee? Help me out here. She is lovely.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]34567 ]
Free Hit Counter
Saks Fifth Avenue Coupon
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.