VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456789 ]

Pageant Guru Message Board
Pageant Guru Message Board

Miss America 2016 Photos/Bios
Please click on Contact Forum Admin link to report any message that needs to be removed.
State Websites Social Media Message Boards Community

Picture Posting Instructions
This message board is not affiliated with any pageant system.
RTMA

Subject: If your state wins Miss America do you think your first RU will take or pass the crown?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:27:40 08/22/15 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: My Top 10 Predictions (So Far)

Author:
NYCboy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:48 08/25/15 Tue

This list might change by one or two after prelims. I cannot get to a Top 15. If a state isn't on this list, she just doesn't wow me. Initially, I didn't even want to put Georgia on my list until I looked her up and saw her sing. She has a great pop/theatrical voice (what is she singing for talent?) BUT I find her not very interesting or intellectually stimulating in her interviews, plus she's contestant number two in the pageant; however, I added her. She might squeak in. Same applies to South Carolina, other than looks (and in candids and on TV interviews, she's not really THAT pretty) I almost didn't want to include her. Her talent is not that good. I was also very iffy about Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee, but they are attractive and those states compete very well. Idaho is also a big 'who knows?' She is pretty but her talent is weak and her career ambition is to work in cosmetics. I think she's a big patty that will flop at Miss America.

By deduction, I think I just realized that there are only about 5 or 6 young women that are standouts: Florida, Oklahoma, New York, Massachusetts and California.

Miss America Top 10

Mu Group

Georgia
Florida

Alpha Group

Alabama
Mississippi
Oklahoma
New York

Sigma Group

South Carolina
Massachusetts
California
Tennessee

Replies:
Subject: Best Facial Beauty of this class?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:51:07 08/27/15 Thu

Florida, Kansas, Rhode Island.

We've got a lot of great classic beauties this year!

Who's "the face" for you this time around?

Replies:
Subject: Question for the masses.... When did MOMS start becoming a package deal with a contestant? When I competed in the early 90's Moms didn't attend rehearsal or coaching. They did sit in the audience for the show and helped you carry your stuff at the end. While many parents covered costs (though mine did not contribute at all) parents did not take out loans or run up credit cards. You wore often wore the same gown for state that you wore in your local. You went to coaching sessions alone. I know three national level coaches and ALL of them say that moms attend almost 100% of the sessions. If you can't travel across town without her or prepare without her doing a lot of it for you then how will you ever succeed at Miss America? I find it strange and unhealthy. Love my mama, but she doesn't need to chaperon or control my pageant life....

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:17 08/26/15 Wed

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]3456789 ]
Free Hit Counter
Saks Fifth Avenue Coupon
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.