|Subject: Miss Ohio RFP Proof|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 12:11:13 12/09/14 Tue
Date: Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Miss Ohio RFP
The Miss America Organization is currently accepting proposals from interested parties to operate the Miss Ohio State Organization. The specific guidelines and requirements for all Request for Proposals (RFPs) are attached and the deadline for consideration is Friday, January 16, 2015.
The Miss Ohio State License will be awarded based on attention to detail, business acumen, vision and actionable plans for the state which are requested in the attached RFP. Please note that the Request For Proposal (RFP) process is a search by the Miss America Organization for the best leadership and all proposals are carefully reviewed and kept confidential.
The Miss America Organization recognizes that the State Organization plays a critical role in the success of the national competition and it is important that
the new Miss Ohio licensee clearly demonstrates their strategy and specific plan. All Requests for Proposals received in the mail no later than 2:00pm Friday, January 16, 2015 will be considered. Late and/or electronic submissions will not be considered.
Please forward this information to anyone interested in the Miss Ohio license. With your assistance, we look forward to finding the most suitable organization to become part of the Miss America Organization.
Thank you for your consideration.
Marc Angeli | Vice President Field Operations
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- Thank you (NT) -- No name, 12:22:16 12/09/14 Tue
- Did Mark have to look up business acumen to see what it is??? The criteria is a joke since half the states could never pass a real analysis nor could MAO. What they really want are new brown nosers to apply since a large group of them are disillusioned by what they smell! (NT) -- No name, 16:04:53 12/09/14 Tue
- Is this what happened to NM too? What will happen to the local pageant and new season winners? (NT) -- No name, 01:07:34 12/10/14 Wed
- Nevada! 3 people have turned in RFP's and there has been two extension....Guess MAO isn't liking any of the ones submitted, so they keep extending the deadline. Now it is Dec 16th. They have the ONE in mind, they just can't convince her to take it...... (NT) -- No name, 22:56:11 12/10/14 Wed
- If they're extending Ohio's to January, and Nevada's to December, do you all think they will push back Miss America this coming year so the states actually have enough time to get a state pageant to happen prior? (NT) -- NVLocal, 23:27:39 12/10/14 Wed
- No (NT) -- No name, 02:54:58 12/11/14 Thu
- Are NM, NV & OH the only 3 states who did not get their franchise renewed? (NT) -- No name, 14:22:40 12/11/14 Thu
- Who are the other states? (NT) -- No name, 22:16:36 12/11/14 Thu
- Wow. (NT) -- No name, 11:23:51 12/12/14 Fri