VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, Apr 09 2014
Author:
Subject: A Nice Beach In Ilocos Sur

††

††

Suso Beach in Santa Maria, Ilocos Sur

It is summertime in the Philippines and if you are in Ilocos Sur and planning to head down the beach, this beach in Santa Maria is a good beach to go to. This is actually a long beach for which on one end of the beach is called Suso Beach and the other end is called Nalvo Beach. The picture above is Suso Beach and it right along the highway. You pass by it when you go to Vigan. This photo was taken during one of my trips to Vigan. Candon, Santiago, San Esteban, Narvan, Cabugao,Magsingal, Vigan, and Sinait all have good beaches. I like the beaches in Santiago. I took photos there before but unfortunately I lost the files that I took. Apatot beach in San Esteban and Pug-os Beach in Cabugao are beautiful beaches and popular during the summer months. Unfortunately, the Tagudin beaches are not that great especially at the southern part of Tagudin compared the the beaches in those towns Iíve mentioned. However, the beaches in the northern part of town are not that bad. Becquez is actually nice.

Have a nice summer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.