VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:26:53 07/29/13 Mon
Author: Joe Rizoli (Expose the Jews)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Re: Scott Lively talk, the Moral breakdown of Society
In reply to: Joe Rioli 's message, "Re: Scott Lively talk, the Moral breakdown of Society" on 16:49:57 07/29/13 Mon

Scott you are preaching to the choir. But if you really want to take it further you need to do this. EXPOSE those who have RUINED America. They make up that 2% of the population and you never mention them.
Exposing these people will have you going out not on your knees but standing up. They got rid of our Oaths of office, they back up the abortion industry, and you never make mention of them...hint hint...they are from the synagogue of Satan..Rev 2:9 3:9
WHO got rid of our "Oaths of Office" go down to clause three:
http://www.bibleversusconstitution.org/BlvcOnline/biblelaw-constitutionalism-pt9.html
"South Carolina, Georgia, and Vermont had removed religious tests from their constitutions. The revision of Pennsylvania’s test oath of 1776 resulted in part from the efforts of Philadelphia’s Jewish community"
snip......
Since the ratification of the federal Constitution and the eradication of the States’ Christian test oaths, the nation’s laws – including America’s current legislation concerning capital punishment and infanticide – have reflected Talmudic law more than Biblical law.
snip...
The United States was thus the first non-Jewish country, ancient or modern, that included Jews as political equals…. The Constitution of the United States prohibited a religious test for government (Article VI), and the First Amendment prohibited Congress from establishing any religion, thus permitting Jews to participate as equal citizens on the federal level…. By 1820, most state constitutions eliminated religious qualifications that had kept Jews from participating in public affairs and government office….45
snip....
Article 6 opened the door for Jews, Muslims, and other non-Christians to serve in official government capacities. It was not only an open defiance of the First Commandment, but an unequivocal contravention of the Apostle Paul’s admonition to the Corinthians:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
It went all downhill from there Scott, admit it or not....
That's what I preach...and I do it on TV on my cable show and I do it figuratively standing up.
ONE religious group has ruined America..It has been the Jews.
Just my two cents.
http://www.voy.com/230861/59.html
Joe Rizoli
In a message dated 7/29/2013 4:58:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sdllaw@gmail.com writes:
Dear Friends,

I've just posted a Huffington Post story on Pope Francis' comments about homosexuality on our website.

I've been afraid something like this would happen with the new pope.

Previous popes have shown mercy to homosexuals by acknowledging that mere temptation to sin is not itself sin, and therefore they advocated tolerance for celibates who struggle with same-sex attraction. But Francis seems to have crossed a critical theological boundary and affirmed homosexuality as a legitimate basis for defining one's identity. God does not want us to identify ourselves by our sin, but to be "transformed by the renewing of our minds."

Sexual orientation theory is an invention of the modern homosexual movement to advance the false and anti-Biblical belief that homosexuality is innate and unchangeable. But worse than that, it provides the essential conceptual undergirding to "Gay Theology," the emerging heresy of our day.

While Pope Francis' comments may appear to some to be consistent with those of his immediate predecessors, to the extent that they affirm sexual orientation theory, they represent a subtle but very significant change for the worse.

Indeed, I interpret these comments as the next major milestone (following upon Alan Chambers decision to shut down Exodus International and apologize for saying "gays could change) in the collapse of the church resistance to "Gay Theology" and the concurrent rise of apostasy (per my Warning to the Church in America -- .http://www.scottlively.net/2013/06/23/a-warning-to-the-church-in-america/

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Like 21:28.

Keep Looking Up!

Dr. Scott Lively

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.