VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:53:23 08/10/13 Sat
Author: Joe Rizoli (Happy for a "final solution")
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: The Kingdom of God

My opinion about what is the solution to the worlds problems.

Kingdom of God

I want to briefly jump in here to give you my take of ALL these discussions to show were I stand on this.

You all have personal ideas and that is good but as the Bible says:

1 [[A Song of degrees for Solomon.]] Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh [but] in vain.

All this talk to me is like rearranging the furniture on the Titanic. I personally believe that
NOTHING we do is going to change God's plans for establishing his Kingdom rule for this earth. In fact we should be concerned we are not fighters of God but work with him here.

The Bible says in Psalms 2:

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying],
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

This scripture is the keystone to the future of all of us, period.
It is in harmony with more scriptures in particular Revelation 19 about the man on the White Horse. His two edge sword will work in righteousness and not be discriminatory.
ALL wickedness will be dealt with.

This is why I speak out so strongly against the Jews and ALL human governmental rule to fix up the earth.

This viewpoint was preached by Jesus and he mentioned it many times and called the "Kingdom Of God" or the Kingdom of the Heavens"

ALL of this fulfills Dan 2:44 about the stone that comes out of the mountain.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream [is] certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Use your smarts here, the stone cut out of the mountain comes to be WITHOUT HUMAN HANDS.
It is NOT a human solution to mankind's problems it is GODS

That briefly is my viewpoint. You can all rearrange the furniture on the Titanic.
My solution will be to what was always Gods destiny for mankind, the Kingdom of God. That is the THEME of the Bible.

Sermons over

Joe

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.