VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:19:47 08/21/13 Wed
Author: Joe Rizoli (Let's discuss)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Re: YOU're Paying for ELL classes for teachers
In reply to: Joe Rizoli 's message, "Re: YOU're Paying for ELL classes for teachers" on 10:27:28 08/21/13 Wed

JM, you miss the point. MOST of these kids are from Illegal Immigrant PARENTS. Yes some kids may be LEGAL even though that is a joke over the interpretation of the 14 Amendment. This whole mess is from the fact that of these kids coming from those Illegal parents, those that are Brazilian and Mexican and other South American countries.

So the point is we saw this coming, did you?

I would encourage you to a good reading of Bastiat treatise "What is seen and what is not seen", because the whole town meeting and its astute members have really made a lot of blunders as to what is NOT seen on a lot of issues, including buildings, the Library, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, etc etc......Who knew Framingham would become a beach head for illegal Immigrants?.....We did.........I mean come on, a WHOLE SCHOOL, Woodrow Wilson is MOSTLY Brazilian, 80%. That isn't a concern?

We pegged the illegal alien from the get go going back to 2003 because we had information apparently you weren't privy to or maybe didn't care to be privy to. When you understand the culture, you understand the actions. Town meeting except for a few really understand that. I'll be more happy to educate you. We/you are paying handsomely for the illegal alien problem that started in the 1970's till now.

You can stand for rule of law or be like the rest of the people who keep making excuses. It's up to you, but you can bet one thing, I am not going to let it go by with out an opinion.

Thanks for responding Jim, most don't out of cowardice or what ever even though I somewhere vaguely remember a saying that says we as all have a right to petition our Government for "redress of grievances", you being my "government

A lot of my opinions are posted on the VOY opinion pages if you care to discuss other issues, since the Framgov list has been taken over by bully, psychopath nutjobs.
"
http://www.voy.com/230861/

Joe Rizoli

In a message dated 8/21/2013 6:24:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight

JM writes:

"You always assume that all ELL students are illegal. Clearly not true. You also claim teachers will learn "their" language and culture. Again, not true. What would it even be? Spanish, Russian, other? Instruction in native languages by bilingual teachers was banned by state ballot (I am sure you voted for it). The Feds now insist if teachers teach ELL that they be trained to do that. Ten -forty five hours won't teach a language"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.