VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:54:26 07/20/13 Sat
Author: Joe Rizoli (OMG)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: FramGov is run like a CULT

I sent this email to Linda, the FramGov cult leader.

Linda, you made mention of me in your post that I was suspended or whatever you want to call it. I resigned from you list July 10, 2013. We couldn't come to an agreement about my post OFF list in my VOY forums and you didn't want to do as I asked about a few post on your list. We went our separate ways. Go check your email.

So basically you mentioning me in your post was slander and defamation. I sent you an email about leaving your fish bowl CULT list which means I was NOT on it. So start making your excuses for mentioning my name because what you did was ethically wrong, but them again what does ethics mean to you?

I explain all this on the freedom of speech VOY site.

You did what Steve Orr did. You decided to take action for something I did OFF list. Of course I beat you to it, I resigned from your list. Your post about me is a LIE. I would suggest you tell you readers that, you probably wont. But don't worry everything on your list of major importance goes to the VOY, tell your readers that.

Your forum is run like a cult.

>>The Forum Manager shall remind forum participants that public discussion of
suspensions on a forum violates the rules and inform participants about
alternative feedback methods and options. The person warned or suspended may
use warning notices they receive freely outside of E-Democracy.org. <<

VOY all post
First post

http://www.voy.com/230861/1/

Second post
http://www.voy.com/230861/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.