VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:41:34 07/27/13 Sat
Author: Joe Rizoli (Free speech)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Local talk Radio sucks

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/opinions/letters_to_the_editor/x853695727/Aucoin-Talk-radio-voices-are-missed

Talk radio is today is nothing more than the arm of those who actually control the newspapers and media. It would not be remiss for me to tell you who those people are because they in braggadocio tell us and it is the Jews. Moment magazine has told us and I just pass that on. Joel Stein has even admitted it:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column
>>As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.>>

snip.....
>>I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.<<

That being said for the most part talk radio is also controlled and those people are on a very short leash.

I personally don't listen to talk radio anymore so I go to places like the Republic Broadcasting Network, Blog Talk Radio and even a place where my brother and I have started with the American Nationalistic Network.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/american-nationalist-network

We don't worry about sponsors, we tell you WHO WHAT and WHY.

Of course there are others to listen too, Jeff Rense, Michael Collins Piper, Deanna Spingola, Carolyn Yeager, Charlie Guiliani, Mark Glen, and probably hundreds of others who are sick of the nonsense we have on our local radio stations.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.