VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:40:09 03/22/02 Fri
Author: Lunatha
Subject: Entrance

Lunatha makes her entrance, her body held smoothly up right as she walks into the city of Solan; a shield of ethereal calm surrounding her, almost like a beautiful wraparound. Luxuriant black hair is kept in a tight braid falling barely to mid-back. The white mage robes of her order, the I'del Ren, billow slightly in the wind, giving the appearance of more self security and prowess to her countenance. Pouches at her waist soon become apparent, as well as a small dagger at her hip.

The woman is petite, and rather frail looking. Upon first introduction, one might expect her to be a lady of the court, though she generally wished to stay away from those places at any cost. However, her appearance is very decieving, for she is like a small brown recluse. When bothered or riled up, she could be as deadly.

With an ease known only to those who had experienced much, she enters Solan. She looks around, violet oculi flickering over the perimeter of the growing city. A small smile flicks at her mouth and she allows it to come to fruition. With a wide smile, betraying her kind nature, she speaks aloud, voice resounding through the city.

"I am Mage Lunatha of the I'del Ren. I am the head of the order, and I will be teaching here. Whoever wishes to learn must approach me and I will judge them worthy or not," with this said, Luntha, sits on the ground and brings out some bread and cheese left from her journey. Chewing with patience, she sits and waits for any takers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.