VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:39:27 03/22/02 Fri
Author: Cascade
Subject: ~*~Notices the white robes and becomes excited~*~
In reply to: Lunatha 's message, "Entrance" on 15:40:09 03/22/02 Fri

Small slender girl walks up rather slowly. She looked about 16 summers with long brown hair and dressed in a deep blue dress, with a few stains near the bottom. Her face looked smart and ready to do anything that was needed. She walks up untill she is a few feet from the mage. She nods her head in respect 'Hello, I couldn't help but notice thoses robes. And I heard you voice. Did you say you were a mage to teach her? Of the I'del ren order? If so, even though I know very little, I would like to become a mage, if you think I am worhty to become a student.' she said this in a slow calm voice.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:




Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.