VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:32
Author: Bill-24Apr02
Subject: Re: Govindans public slander of Yogananda
In reply to: Eponymous-22Apr02 's message, "Re: Govindans public slander of Yogananda" on 07:31

Eponymous,

Actually I understand your point. That is the reason that the attorney for Erksine announced to New Times in January or February of this year that he was going to ask a Superior Court judge to order the exhumation of PY's body to obtain a DNA sample. The sample would then be sent to a DNA lab that wasn't selected by SRF but would instead be independently chosen.

I am in agreement with Norman that these assertions are pure bunk. But the fact that the first DNA test sheperded from start to finish by SRF, an interested party, throws the outcome of the test in stark relief and therefore allows the Erksine camp to question the outcome of the SRF test.

But something else needs to be pointed out. Erksine thought that PY was his father his entire life based not on fact but upon antedotal evidence his mother told him while he was growing up.

However he never confronted SRF with his belief until SRF, through their attorney, Mike Flynn went to his home and made the first contact with Erksine questioning him regarding his belief.

As a direct consequence Erksine asked a family friend, his now attorney, to offer his opinion of all this which lead to the New Times story and the test.

I wish, as a disciple of PY that SRF would make this go away through proving to Erksine's satisfaction that he is mistaken in his belief that PY is his father. How they do that I don't care unless they try to bamboozle Erskine again. In other words it has to be done independently, even if that sadly means the exhumation of PY's body.

This charge which is now repeated as fact by Govidan is scurrilous and needs to be killed with the truth. I hope SRF sees the seriousness of all this and will take the proper action to end this attack upon PY.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.