VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:25
Author: ketch-12Jun02
Subject: Re: Definitely and necessarily racist
In reply to: andre-12Jun02 's message, "Re: Definitely and necessarily racist" on 22:22

A straight answer to your question:

Well where is your straight answer then? You have simply evaded the issue. Why are you not able to give a straight answer? Is it because you are afraid to face up to the implications of Paulsen's racist ideology?

I would like you to provide direct quotations from Paulsen where he refers to this difference in genetic make-up as being inferior. By inferior I mean an implied slur or negation of the spiritual worth of those races, in which case it would be rightly termed racist. I challenge you to provide this material as I feel that all this defamation of his character you are actively provoking is based solely on your misunderstanding of his words and motives.

Why have you introduced the concept of "spiritual worth"? This is an undefined concept which cannot be objectively measured. Paulsen refers to genetic modifications. This is clearly a physical matter, not a spiritual one. You are simply trying to confuse the issue.

As for direct quotations from Paulsen I have already provided many in this post.

Here we are again.

. "La-Lu decided to cross the genes of the four races of The Builders with the genes of the primitive evolving form. By doing this, the new creature would have a better brain and a stronger physical body,"

Let me repeat, "a better brain and stronger physical body". What is this saying if not that the new GM human races are superior to the pre-existing hu-man creature? Indeed if a superior specimin was not produced then what was the point of carrying out these modifications?

The native, primitive evolving form of man on Earth is still to be seen in the Aborigines of Australia, the natives of New Guinea, South America and Africa. These natives, if left to themselves, would require at least another two or three million years for natural evolution to produce from them the modern Homo Sapiens of today.

What is this saying if not that "native, primitive evolving" races are two to three million years behind the rest of humanity? I would like to point out here that the "native, primitive" races do not even warrant the label "modern Homo Sapiens" according to Paulsen.

Since you have trouble answering the previous questions I will rephrase.

Do you agree with Paulsen's claim that certain races have "a better brain and stronger physical body" as a result of genetic improvements. Do you agree with Paulsen that the inferior races such as the "Aborigines of Australia, the natives of New Guinea, South America and Africa" are so backward that it "would require at least another two or three million years for natural evolution to produce from them the modern Homo Sapiens of today"?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.