VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:23
Author: ketch-10Apr02
Subject: Re: Earth to Joe
In reply to: Dwayanu-10Apr02 's message, "Re: Earth to Joe" on 12:20

I think I said that I have never consciously gone for a ride on one, but lots of people, including me, have seen UFOs ... maybe just not up close. Again, if you think that they do not exist, that myth will be blown away as things like NASA's footage, and the discoveries on Mars get out to more of the public without the gov'ts usual spin.

So, this "personal experience" which convinces you that everything Paulsen said is true is that you have seen a few UFO's, but not close up. Big deal. That means nothing.

True many people have seen UFO's. I have seen dozens. I would not bother to cross the street to look at another. They are UFO's - Unidentified Flying Objects - nothing more. If a little research was possible they could probably all have been explained as Identified Flying Objects of terrestrial origin. There is no need to invoke aliens as the explanation.

Whether or not aliens are visiting this planet is not the question. It is whether or not Paulsen's fantasies have any grounding in reality. It is no good saying that many people believe in UFO's. That is irrelevant. Even in the most looney sections of the UFO community, such as George Van Tassel's followers (as I have pointed out to you before) Paulsen's claims are not taken seriously. I invite you to show us any other sources supporting this notion of "The Builders" and "The Nephilim".

Sorry Ketch, but I never asked Paulsen about it ... and if you would open your mind just a crack, you might see that what I have been saying is true.

And I repeat again: Show us where Paulsen admits there was no physical "Christ Child" born on New Year's Eve 1960.

but it would be nice if you did not feel like you had to rag about others and just worked on perfecting yourself and helping others to do so.

This is a rich comment. Apparently is is fine for you to make these criticisms of me but not the other way around.

I know what I have experienced in this life and remembered about past ones and why I came here this time.

"Why you came here this time?" Are you trying to claim you are a perfected being, who voluntarily reincarnated to help the former alcoholic and mental patient Norman Paulsen with his divine mission?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.