VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:10
Author: Hendrik-11Dec01
Subject: Re: Praise for Ketch-i & Hendrik-ji
In reply to: Jo-10Dec01 's message, "Re: Praise for Ketch-i & Hendrik-ji" on 09:08

Have you ever experienced anything like what I am trying to address, friend?

Yes, when I was fifteen I used to play a lot of records. They were relics to me and a source of unending joy, later I felt the urge to share this joy with others but saw that few or none did like them at all. So I had to be content to play them just for myself.

So why not likewise remain in the peace that one gains from meditation without doing anything about it? If there was complete contentment and resting in oneself there may be no need to be occupied with what others do.

Most people are not willing to accept love that comes unasked. They will reject it even if the love is sincere and might be a benefit to their lives. Their ideas of what love has to be are conditioned by their own mindsets. But I have to ask: Is the love we offer real love then? - We can love them in silence, which won't disturb them.

If we cannot manage that, it may be a sign that we are lacking control of our emotions and are probably fairly young people yet. Or an indication that we have been conditioned by Christian thought.

Hendrik

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.