VoyForums

Sun, July 22 2018, 17:31:51VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, December 16 2014, 7:11:36
Author: M.Wirchansky (Life Changing)
Author Host/IP: 64.222.135.152
Subject: "Death"By.Jerre D.Divelbliss

Dear Mr Divelbiss ,

Your poem “Death” has has put a impact in how I think of life. At first I was someone who took life for granted and did not appreciated the little things like being alive. So much in fact that I have spent some nights thinking of what life is like on the other side, and what life is like on the battlefield. Some days I think of how tragic it must be for you guys ( soldiers ) and knowing that today could be your last day on land that is not your soil and that your life to flashes before your eyes--it must be crazy stuff. I hope to hear back from you because not only did you serve your country--and I thank you for that--but you also changed my way of thinking about life.

Sincerly ,

M.Wirchansky

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.