VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]7 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:04:17 04/09/00 Sun
Author: Amy
Subject: Re: To Shannon
In reply to: weas 's message, "To Shannon" on 21:06:36 04/08/00 Sat

> ok, first i wanna say, that i dont have a problem with
> shannon, iwont say she never bothered me, but i really
> and truly think shes toned it down a lot since i first
> met her, and think she shouldnt let things get to her,
> it happens to all of us at some point. now, as for a
> certain person who chose to air my dirty laundry for
> everyone to see, perhaps she wants everyone to know
> the whole story. it wasnt the fact that she couldnt
> commit to either of the 2 guys she mentioned, it was
> that she was lying, conniving, and deceitful as she
> committed to both of us at the same time. she played
> us both off of each other, and kept us at odds, so she
> could continue her game. and as for the mean things
> that she saw said about her, it was because it was the
> same night the other person and i compared notes and
> found out she was dishing out identical lies to both
> of us, which she followed the very next day by
> sleeping with yet a 3rd person, from her home state.
> all while being married still, and living with her
> husband. and now, this person chooses to act as if
> shes gracious and forgave US? i dont hate her, and
> even begged her to come back to me the very same night
> i found out all that i did, and thought that we were
> friends at least to this day, but to see this on a
> messageboard, for a lot of people i know to read,
> people i never told the details of what happened out
> of respect for her and myself, well, thats too much.
> yes, i have a jaded past in the chat room, at best,
> but let this be an even clearer message than the one
> she tried to send, that if you say things that are
> hurtful, they WILL come back to haunt you. keep my
> life out of chat gossip, and ill respect the same
> boundaries for you, ok?

All while being married and still living w/ my husband? Well now, this information was crystal clear to you while you were invoilved with me now wasnt it? It wasnt like I lied to you about my situation and while you sit there and make me look like a whore in this post, why didnt you tell everyone how I was planning on leaving? Or how mean and cruel that husband was/ is to me? Or better yet, how even though I was married wouldnt have stopped you from coming to see me if you had the means to do so?
Let me tell you, I sent a post to show tha tI knew exactly how it felt to be on both ends of the hurting game and I specifically left names out NOT to cause problems, all of the people involved were nameless, you all brought your names into this and before you sit there and bash me all to hell, take a look in the mirror because you are no better than me (that goes to Beth too)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:


Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.