VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:52:49 03/14/04 Sun
Author: DianaH
Subject: Funny, I really LIKED the Chesapeake Bay trilogy. Written more from a man's POV, as the main characters are, and nicely done. The follow up (Seth's story Chesapeake Blue) was good too, but a bit predictable.) Her trilogys are very readable; I especially like the Irish ones and her most recent "Key" trilogy. One of the best things about Nora Roberts is that she's a prolific writer; you don't have to wait 2-3 years for the next book. She's no DG, but it fills in the time while waiting for Jamie!!
In reply to: Syl 's message, "Sassenach Musings" on 17:49:53 03/12/04 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I liked her MacGregor Saga. Hers was the first historical Romance novel I ever read too. Long Long ago, she used to right for Harlequin & wrote a book called Rebellion, with a girl named Serena MacGragor as the heroine. I still have my much worn copy around here somewhere. lol This was set during...you guessed it, the Jacobite Rising of 45!!!! Really good read, if you can find a copy. -- Serena, 02:34:17 03/15/04 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.