VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:18:15 03/07/02 Thu
Author: Michael Pyshnov
Subject: The reality is different.
In reply to: Robert L. Kocher 's message, "Note" on 00:13:31 03/07/02 Thu

In this case, the criminals (not as you say - arbitrary bureaucrats and eccentrics) have to part with their "comfortable lives" and go to jail. "Interests of the professors" here are criminal interests. What you call "outside authority" does exist, it's a criminal justice system. But, the state with the system of justice that would protect only a "favored minority" should realize that it has declared a war to humanity.
I can not go on with my life, not emotionally, not otherwise. After 1986, no one wanted even to talk to me. At one time I was thinking of changing my name, but what would I say who I am and who I was? To 1993, I was practically dead, half time in bed, half time walking around the city, without any income, ashamed to eat and ashamed of everything I became, my family destroyed. I will not bother you with further descriptions. In 1993 I left my "home" for shelter. It was very hot day, but people can not stay there inside
during the day, so after a couple of hours I went to the library and said: What is this laboratory doing now? In my time, my work was their main interest. There, I found the stolen papers, but could not read, my eyes not reading. I
went back home next day and said to my wife: give me some time, she stole my work, now I will go to court.
I did not have a single normal day or single normal night sleep since 1986. I am going through hell, but, as I said before, my reaction remains normal, fully corresponding to the circumstances. That I can not go on with my life, in a
sense that people who are not in a war go on with their life, is not my fault.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.