Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Aqueri (Curiouse)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:53:30 02/04/07 Sun

Hello.
I have had an intwers for a wile on the paranormal. I have espesuily been interested since many obnormal thins have happened to me.Such as:

>I had a vision about a person who recently apeared in my life a year ago.I have had these visions my entire life.
>My uncle and my mother's freind have astral projeted.
>My great uncle almost got killed by a ghost.
>I have had more minor every day omens and visions
>I have a reson to belive that I have a ghost liveing in my home
>And I have learned quite a bit from some books but in particular Slvia Brown.

I belive that everyone is phycic but some people just do not know how to harness their phycic ability or just do not have their phycic ability completely developed.I would like to learn more about how to train my phycic ability, how to use my chakra,How to P-mail (phycic mail and I would like to know more about the paranormal.(Please nothing satanic, or pegan.Not to be ofensive twoards them but I prefer not to know.)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:44 09/14/07 Fri

>Hello.
>I have had an intwers for a wile on the paranormal. I
>have espesuily been interested since many obnormal
>thins have happened to me.Such as:
>
>>I had a vision about a person who recently apeared in
>my life a year ago.I have had these visions my entire
>life.
>>My uncle and my mother's freind have astral projeted.
>>My great uncle almost got killed by a ghost.
>>I have had more minor every day omens and visions
>>I have a reson to belive that I have a ghost liveing
>in my home
>>And I have learned quite a bit from some books but in
>particular Slvia Brown.
>
>I belive that everyone is phycic but some people just
>do not know how to harness their phycic ability or
>just do not have their phycic ability completely
>developed.I would like to learn more about how to
>train my phycic ability, how to use my chakra,How to
>P-mail (phycic mail and I would like to know more
>about the paranormal.(Please nothing satanic, or
>pegan.Not to be ofensive twoards them but I prefer not
>to know.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:23:02 10/14/08 Tue

heyyy jessiica.. if u have msn add me ok... chris.sakr93@hotmail.com i wanna talk with u bout being phycic ty

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
leanna (sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:22 08/27/08 Wed

hello, i have been told by other phycics that they can sense that i have phycic abilities in me and i would rely like to no how i can learn how to use them myself.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
phy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:49 09/22/08 Mon

>hello, i have been told by other phycics that they can
>sense that i have phycic abilities in me and i would
>rely like to no how i can learn how to use them myself.
i have phycic powers and im 12 i train them by consentrating and focusing on what i dont want and ill get the oppisite and that gos on for a whiel until you get what you want more.(my real e mail is spongerocks258@aim.com if you want to learn more)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
kerry fletcher (postive energy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:04 11/04/11 Fri

>hello, i have been told by other phycics that they can
>sense that i have phycic abilities in me and i would
>rely like to no how i can learn how to use them myself.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Issy (:))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:36:22 06/29/13 Sat

I was born with my power strongly developed already. But i had to learn how to control it and harness it. Depending on what power you are trying ti work in you need metaphysical protection.... If you do not have a religion i would suggest that you sit in a ring of Sault. sounds crazy i know but it obsorbs energy. My protevtion is crystals but to each.their own it what YOU feel save with. Bit anyway once you have that established you sit qith your protection and focuse in your power. With me things just started to pop up at a young age. I can see/ speek with....non living people. Sometimes. Alot of the times they just yell or are confused. Anyway off topic. You have to go with what you feel you should be doing and DO NOT BE AFRAID! This is your GIFT cherish it. You can also hunt down a dvd called " physic push ups" as a teenager i watched those they helped alot. If you have anymore questions i would be happy to help :)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Logan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:21:29 09/13/08 Sat

>Hello.
>I have had an intwers for a wile on the paranormal. I
>have espesuily been interested since many obnormal
>thins have happened to me.Such as:
>
>>I had a vision about a person who recently apeared in
>my life a year ago.I have had these visions my entire
>life.
>>My uncle and my mother's freind have astral projeted.
>>My great uncle almost got killed by a ghost.
>>I have had more minor every day omens and visions
>>I have a reson to belive that I have a ghost liveing
>in my home
>>And I have learned quite a bit from some books but in
>particular Slvia Brown.
>
>I belive that everyone is phycic but some people just
>do not know how to harness their phycic ability or
>just do not have their phycic ability completely
>developed.I would like to learn more about how to
>train my phycic ability, how to use my chakra,How to
>P-mail (phycic mail and I would like to know more
>about the paranormal.(Please nothing satanic, or
>pegan.Not to be ofensive twoards them but I prefer not
>to know.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: am i phycic and how to train it?


Author:
chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:50 10/14/08 Tue

hello im chris.. ive had several weird things happend in my life. such as..

visions and dreams of hell and heaven (christian belief)
the end of the world. judgment day and seeing in the future.
sencing when my phone/other phones and gonig to ring.Occationally.

i would lyk to know how to tune into my abilities properlly.. and give a oppinion on what u think of my visions..

chris.sakr93@hotmail.com . . email me..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: am i phycic and how to train it?


Author:
kenneth saw (sensitive)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:37 01/09/11 Sun

>hello im chris.. ive had several weird things happend
>in my life. such as..
>
>visions and dreams of hell and heaven (christian
>belief)
>the end of the world. judgment day and seeing in the
>future.
>sencing when my phone/other phones and gonig to
>ring.Occationally.
>
>i would lyk to know how to tune into my abilities
>properlly.. and give a oppinion on what u think of my
>visions..
>
>chris.sakr93@hotmail.com . . email me..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: i need help does this sound phycic


Author:
bri (confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:49 03/02/09 Mon

lately i have had dreams that do not feel normal i mean i really like it when i have these dreams mainly i feel like i am flying away on a broom stick and going somewhere else but i usually do not remember were else i go and one morning right exactly when i woke up i feel down against my bed but that is what i remember after having the broom stick dream. and one dream was very prophetic to me "a fire with legs will walk upon the earth,and doctors with scalpals will be used wherever is needed" does that sound like it is very important sorry i just feel like i am phycic

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:11:29 05/27/09 Wed

>Hello.
>I have had an intwers for a wile on the paranormal. I
>have espesuily been interested since many obnormal
>thins have happened to me.Such as:
>
>>I had a vision about a person who recently apeared in
>my life a year ago.I have had these visions my entire
>life.
>>My uncle and my mother's freind have astral projeted.
>>My great uncle almost got killed by a ghost.
>>I have had more minor every day omens and visions
>>I have a reson to belive that I have a ghost liveing
>in my home
>>And I have learned quite a bit from some books but in
>particular Slvia Brown.
>
>I belive that everyone is phycic but some people just
>do not know how to harness their phycic ability or
>just do not have their phycic ability completely
>developed.I would like to learn more about how to
>train my phycic ability, how to use my chakra,How to
>P-mail (phycic mail and I would like to know more
>about the paranormal.(Please nothing satanic, or
>pegan.Not to be ofensive twoards them but I prefer not
>to know.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Astra (feeling)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:44 05/28/09 Thu

>Hi
strange things have been hapening to me latly.
1 I pedicted something though a drawing i did.
2 when my my friends mum rang her today, just before she picked up i knew her dog had died and i asked her how.
I feel like im different and i get these feelings about things. im only 12 as well and im growing up. but weird stuff has been happening to me and i need to know who im grow up into. Is this stuff real? And is some thing happening to me? What?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: I think im phycic.


Author:
Carla (Random)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:29:38 08/25/09 Tue

Hello. Recently I've been having these dreams about silly things that seem real, and recently they have been happening. It's really freaking me out because it really feels like I've already lived it. The more I forget about them, the harsh the dreams are, for example:
I dreamed that my auntie was going go to hospital: She got sent to hospital yesterday.
I dreamed that I hurt myself and it stopped my dad and step mum for arguing: that happened about a week later.
Plus whenever I ask a person a question and think the answer in my head, and it always come out to be what they've said.
Please help, I'm only twelve, and it's seriously creeping me out.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
lisa (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:17:53 05/01/10 Sat

Hello,

Today i went to a Phycic and she told me im a natural born healer.. And also have i ever thought of doing anything like this.. i was like no but i was shocked she said it then i thought of all the things i do sence and feel i used to ignore it and thought oh its a coinsidence.. A friend i hadnt talked to in a long time contacted me and i thought of her that day.. I have alot of dashavious.. I feel i can sence peoples vibes when they are around me then i can tell how to act with them.. mabey i am just reading there body language... But even if they are pretending to act in a certain way i can tell.. I was just wondering if anybody had information for me.. How do you learn to get into it more? Thanks..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Anonymous (peaceful but wanting ansers)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:27 07/17/11 Sun

I'm also 12, and sometimes have "visions" and suspect that there is a ghost in my house. Also, i go through these Deja Vu moments where i feel that i'm thinking the same ting that i did the last time i had that deja vu moment. Creepy huh? There are these marks on the walls of our new house and I'm getting blamed for it. When I diddn't do it. I need ansewrs. That isn't my real e-mail, and i'm not going to give it out on the internet. Can someone just reply to my post ASAP.
I'm also skeptical, because some "seers" only want the money out of you. So if they say that your a natural born seer, they might just want you to feel flattered so that you come more and they get more cash. CONFUSEDD!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Heyy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:47 05/23/10 Sun

Heyy, im 15 and think i am partially phychic, thing is i came to this site looking for answers but only found questions. Think ill answer some then. Ok i dont think that you can inherit abilities. Think meditation can help. Everyone is slightly phychic. Dont be alarmed. Some develop at different times. Go with the flow. If you dont want to be then fo us on science and what can definately be proved! Hope i helped...

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
justin (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:13 12/04/10 Sat

i am 13 and i can touch a human or item and can have visions or see what there made of. im not bluffing my friends have put me thourgh tests

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
regina (mourning)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:44 01/06/11 Thu

>Hello.
>I have had an intwers for a wile on the paranormal. I
>have espesuily been interested since many obnormal
>thins have happened to me.Such as:
>
>>I had a vision about a person who recently apeared in
>my life a year ago.I have had these visions my entire
>life.
>>My uncle and my mother's freind have astral projeted.
>>My great uncle almost got killed by a ghost.
>>I have had more minor every day omens and visions
>>I have a reson to belive that I have a ghost liveing
>in my home
>>And I have learned quite a bit from some books but in
>particular Slvia Brown.
>
>I belive that everyone is phycic but some people just
>do not know how to harness their phycic ability or
>just do not have their phycic ability completely
>developed.I would like to learn more about how to
>train my phycic ability, how to use my chakra,How to
>P-mail (phycic mail and I would like to know more
>about the paranormal.(Please nothing satanic, or
>pegan.Not to be ofensive twoards them but I prefer not
>to know.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Becca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:56 03/04/11 Fri

Hey,
I'm 16 and I've had many odd occurences.

Regularly I have dreams that explain certain things in my life. One time, I was questioning what would happen if I died. That night, I dreamt of an explosion, and I died. When I died, I turned into a ball of energy that floated upwards. I could see and hear, but I couldn't control where I was going. It was the strangest thing. I also have tons of premonitions in my dreams, especially before disasters. This past summer, I had dreams of planes crashing. I knew everything about the planes, from the colours to the number of people who died. The following weeks, the same planes crashed in real life. It was pretty fightening.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have seen, heard and sensed spirits. I usually hear voices, like one word whispers. Sometimes they're random words like dog or tree. Also, when I concentrate really hard, I can see outlines of people. Sometimes I do this when I'm bored at school, and recently I've found that a spirit is actually following one of my teachers around. It's pretty freaky. Also, when I enter certain rooms, i get strong feelings of emotions. Some are so overwhelming that I have to leave the room. I also get touched by spirits a lot, like poked on the back. Sometimes, I can see auras.

I strongly believe that you inherit pyschic abilities. My grandmother is pyschic (she has similar experiences as me) and her grandmother was pyschic. Apparently, she could see and communicate with ghosts. I guess it skips generations, since my mother has no abilities and neither did my great-grandfather (well, that I know of).

To train, I recommend practicing certain techniques. At night, when your mind is overworking, is best. Try things like searching for feelings. Look in certain areas of your room, and see if you can see or feel anything odd. Everyone has spirits around them, it just takes practice to see them. I've practiced this skill every night (and during the day, too) and I've determined I have about 5 or 6 spirits around me. Also, see if you can go to any old buildings. It's much easier to feel emotions from spirits. Buildings with a tragic past are even better. I recently went to an old jail, where I had pretty odd occurences.

Try to see if any other family members have the same gift as you. It's much easier to discuss your experiences with someone who's experienced it themselves. They are the only ones who will truly believe you. That helps a lot with training.

Also, search for spiritualist churches in your area. I've never been to one, but there's one in my city that regular hosts medium discussions. There, you can go and ask questions from trained psychics.

Good luck with your training. You have a gift, don't leave it alone!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Jessi (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:56:00 03/24/12 Sat

>Hey,
>I'm 16 and I've had many odd occurences.
>
>Regularly I have dreams that explain certain things in
>my life. One time, I was questioning what would happen
>if I died. That night, I dreamt of an explosion, and I
>died. When I died, I turned into a ball of energy that
>floated upwards. I could see and hear, but I couldn't
>control where I was going. It was the strangest thing.
>I also have tons of premonitions in my dreams,
>especially before disasters. This past summer, I had
>dreams of planes crashing. I knew everything about the
>planes, from the colours to the number of people who
>died. The following weeks, the same planes crashed in
>real life. It was pretty fightening.
>
>Ever since I was a little girl, I have seen, heard and
>sensed spirits. I usually hear voices, like one word
>whispers. Sometimes they're random words like dog or
>tree. Also, when I concentrate really hard, I can see
>outlines of people. Sometimes I do this when I'm bored
>at school, and recently I've found that a spirit is
>actually following one of my teachers around. It's
>pretty freaky. Also, when I enter certain rooms, i get
>strong feelings of emotions. Some are so overwhelming
>that I have to leave the room. I also get touched by
>spirits a lot, like poked on the back. Sometimes, I
>can see auras.
>
>I strongly believe that you inherit pyschic abilities.
>My grandmother is pyschic (she has similar experiences
>as me) and her grandmother was pyschic. Apparently,
>she could see and communicate with ghosts. I guess it
>skips generations, since my mother has no abilities
>and neither did my great-grandfather (well, that I
>know of).
>
>To train, I recommend practicing certain techniques.
>At night, when your mind is overworking, is best. Try
>things like searching for feelings. Look in certain
>areas of your room, and see if you can see or feel
>anything odd. Everyone has spirits around them, it
>just takes practice to see them. I've practiced this
>skill every night (and during the day, too) and I've
>determined I have about 5 or 6 spirits around me.
>Also, see if you can go to any old buildings. It's
>much easier to feel emotions from spirits. Buildings
>with a tragic past are even better. I recently went to
>an old jail, where I had pretty odd occurences.
>
>Try to see if any other family members have the same
>gift as you. It's much easier to discuss your
>experiences with someone who's experienced it
>themselves. They are the only ones who will truly
>believe you. That helps a lot with training.
>
>Also, search for spiritualist churches in your area.
>I've never been to one, but there's one in my city
>that regular hosts medium discussions. There, you can
>go and ask questions from trained psychics.
>
>Good luck with your training. You have a gift, don't
>leave it alone!

hey umm well im 14 and and i can guess things right sometimes and when i think of something and concentrate it goes oppposite like for example i do it alot when i get asked to parties...i ask my mom and i think in my head that she will say no and then she says yes..i do it all the time and it works...well i wish you can give me advice and tips and help...my grandmother had the same things but my mother didnt...creeepy if you have a phone and can text or something my number is 7606368350

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Hi


Author:
Gabrielle johnson (confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:51 04/01/11 Fri

Hi my name is Gabrielle, almost 2 years ago my mother Amina Snowbird
Who is pychic noticed that somthing changed in me... She asked me what time will the race car stop and I was like whaaat?? But I did it anyways and said 48 seconds cuz we where watching race cars drag racing and when the car stoped it was 48 seconds and I got a cold sweat cuz it scared me alittle. Then two weeks later I when I was drawing I felt somthing was wrong and I told my mom she said its just your nerves sweety the next day we got a call that my uncle had a heart attack. A couple months later I started to be able to see towns and houses in the past and it creeped me out.. Now in 2011 I can sense energys from all over the place and I some how met my deseased grandma which wasawsome lol belive me but im confused on how to use pychicness properly cuz it just happens,randomly for me

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Hi


Author:
Gabrielle johnson (:p)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:30 04/01/11 Fri

>Hi my name is Gabrielle, almost 2 years ago my mother
>Amina Snowbird
>Who is pychic noticed that somthing changed in me...
>She asked me what time will the race car stop and I
>was like whaaat?? But I did it anyways and said 48
>seconds cuz we where watching race cars drag racing
>and when the car stoped it was 48 seconds and I got a
>cold sweat cuz it scared me alittle. Then two weeks
>later I when I was drawing I felt somthing was wrong
>and I told my mom she said its just your nerves sweety
>the next day we got a call that my uncle had a heart
>attack. A couple months later I started to be able to
>see towns and houses in the past and it creeped me
>out.. Now in 2011 I can sense energys from all over
>the place and I some how met my deseased grandma which
>wasawsome lol belive me but im confused on how to use
>pychicness properly cuz it just happens,randomly for me

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: phychomentery


Author:
amber (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:08:43 05/19/11 Thu

>Hello.
>I have had an intwers for a wile on the paranormal. I
>have espesuily been interested since many obnormal
>thins have happened to me.Such as:
>
>>I had a vision about a person who recently apeared in
>my life a year ago.I have had these visions my entire
>life.
>>My uncle and my mother's freind have astral projeted.
>>My great uncle almost got killed by a ghost.
>>I have had more minor every day omens and visions
>>I have a reson to belive that I have a ghost liveing
>in my home
>>And I have learned quite a bit from some books but in
>particular Slvia Brown.
>
>I belive that everyone is phycic but some people just
>do not know how to harness their phycic ability or
>just do not have their phycic ability completely
>developed.I would like to learn more about how to
>train my phycic ability, how to use my chakra,How to
>P-mail (phycic mail and I would like to know more
>about the paranormal.(Please nothing satanic, or
>pegan.Not to be ofensive twoards them but I prefer not
>to know.)i can do phychomentery the only problem is i dont know how to protect my self when doing it my dad said i need to read about it so i can learn an get better at it.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
abey (ect)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:00 06/17/11 Fri

>Hello.
>I have had an intwers for a wile on the paranormal. I
>have espesuily been interested since many obnormal
>thins have happened to me.Such as:
>
>>I had a vision about a person who recently apeared in
>my life a year ago.I have had these visions my entire
>life.
>>My uncle and my mother's freind have astral projeted.
>>My great uncle almost got killed by a ghost.
>>I have had more minor every day omens and visions
>>I have a reson to belive that I have a ghost liveing
>in my home
>>And I have learned quite a bit from some books but in
>particular Slvia Brown.
>
>I belive that everyone is phycic but some people just
>do not know how to harness their phycic ability or
>just do not have their phycic ability completely
>developed.I would like to learn more about how to
>train my phycic ability, how to use my chakra,How to
>P-mail (phycic mail and I would like to know more
>about the paranormal.(Please nothing satanic, or
>pegan.Not to be ofensive twoards them but I prefer not
>to know.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
korri caldwell (alright)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:24:53 08/02/11 Tue

hello, i have alway's been interested in the paranormal ever since i was young. i've alway's thought i have had a special gift some how but don't know exactly what it is!....because little children are never interested in ghost. can some one help me out! and i do have dreams that comes true at time's and those are the one's that i remember. and sometimes i have dream's that i can't remember?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:49:39 08/19/11 Fri

Hello my name is Steve. i'm 18 and have had precognitions sense i was around 7 or 8. (not always visions, usually the precognition will manifest no different than any other thought process.) i was introduced to the paranormal at a very young age. the gift lied dormant when i was around 10-13 then my psyche seemed to become more powerful. most commonly i get precognitions anywhere from hours before the event to just a few seconds before the event. i see peoples auras. can sustain a connection telepathically. i see and talk to spirits. my strong emotional energy causes unexplained phenomenon to go about. (lights go out. things turn on or off.) but it usually takes a group of people to stir my energy that high. the spirit world seems to be very attracted to me. i feel my psyche every moment of the day. like i'm tied with space and time itself but not bound to it. some peace and quiet i can travel to other plains almost instantly. i am a spiritualist and not only help people understand the paranormal but themselves as well. different signs seem to present themselves naturally to me. when i was little i felt out of place because i knew if i told anyone they would think i'm crazy. but everyones a little crazy 8) and i know we all have gifts.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Ryan Lewis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:44 06/15/12 Fri

Hey guys, I am Ryan. I have been having alot of dejavu lately. Started a new job feel like I have meet everyone before. Go to a job site and swear I am doing the same thing twice. But I know I have never been there. It is starting to freak me out.

My grand mother past away back in 97. Everyone went to the hospital except me. I could not see her like that. I went to my grandfathers house so he would not be alone. Just finished my homework and went in the livingroom. I laid down on the chair. I was in only what I can describe as like a daydream. I looked at the door and a light came on not a house light tho. The I saw a figure and I looked closer and it was my grandmother saying goodbye to me. I got up to go to her blinked my eyes and she was gone. The phone rang as soon as I got up. It was the hospital calling to tell us she passed away.

When I think of death and what it is I close my eyes. I feel like I am in a black void. No sound no sight no dreams just the void. It scares me. My heart rate goes up??

Does anyone know what is going on??? I do not. Please help with any info you have at fiero1989@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Ryan Lewis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:58 06/15/12 Fri

>Hey guys, I am Ryan. I have been having alot of dejavu
>lately. Started a new job feel like I have meet
>everyone before. Go to a job site and swear I am doing
>the same thing twice. But I know I have never been
>there. It is starting to freak me out.
>
>My grand mother past away back in 97. Everyone went to
>the hospital except me. I could not see her like that.
>I went to my grandfathers house so he would not be
>alone. Just finished my homework and went in the
>livingroom. I laid down on the chair. I was in only
>what I can describe as like a daydream. I looked at
>the door and a light came on not a house light tho.
>The I saw a figure and I looked closer and it was my
>grandmother saying goodbye to me. I got up to go to
>her blinked my eyes and she was gone. The phone rang
>as soon as I got up. It was the hospital calling to
>tell us she passed away.
>
>When I think of death and what it is I close my eyes.
>I feel like I am in a black void. No sound no sight no
>dreams just the void. It scares me. My heart rate goes
>up??
>
>Does anyone know what is going on??? I do not. Please
>help with any info you have at fiero1980@yahoo.com.
>Thanks for your help
I messed my email up this is correct one

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Re: How to train my phycic ability


Author:
Chiara Hauserman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:58:00 10/08/12 Mon

>Hello.
>I'm Chiara Hauserman, and I've had some stange thngs that have been happening since I was just a little kid. I'm 13. When I was a little girl,I had been talking to a spirit named Ames. She told me she was my grandmother,and told me to do bad things. She even told me to kill my parents once. It was pretty scary.everyone thought it was just an imaginary friend, but,then every thing changed. My mother took me to a cemetary, to see her grandmother. I jumped ontop of a flat grave stone and pointed to it saying, "This is my grandmother!" When you read the name it said "Anne Marry Elizabeth Saywer." I never talked to her again, although I still remember seeing a dark shadowy figure of a woman standing in the backyard. After that, I remember feeling like things happened twice. Things that happened n preschool, and at home. You could say that they were like da ja vu, but, why did the memory come first? I still have things like that happen to me. I don't understand it at all, sometimes, I think I understand parts of it, like peoples energy. I can feel it when they are projecting it,a nd walk near me. My senses pick up, and my hair on my arms and the back of my neck stick up. Even if they're just walking by me. I want to understand it better, because I feel like I was meant to do somthing, but I don't know how. I feel out of control, and I'm tired of just getting random scenes. Usually I just see people, doing ordanary every day things. I don't want to feel like I'm crazy or bogus because I'm not! What happens to me isn't just my imagination or a way to get attention, it's real. And no matter how crazy it gets I want to learn how to control it.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]


VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

  Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

  E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.