VoyForums

Wed March 29 2017 8:22am CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Pam, did you by chance mean Pamelyn Ferdin, who played Felix Unger's daughter on "The Odd Couple" and was in tons of teen stuff?

Author:
Missy-Jo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue March 11, 2008 7:36am CST
In reply to: Pam 's message, "Hi Missy-Jo! I was wondering what ever happened to actress Pamela Ferdinand?" on Mon March 10, 2008 6:09am CST

Her last acting role was in the animated series "Detention" in 1999, according to IMDb. Her birthday is 2/4/59. IMDb also states that she is an animal rights activist who had some legal problems. Everything I found about the case was on IMDb. I remember her from being on a lot of the Saturday morning stuff, like Shazam!

Thank you for coming here and the nice things you said about my board. My "sister from another mister", Kathy, is the heart and soul of the board and keeps it going when my world falls apart and does all the technical stuff that I'm not smart enough to do.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Hi again Missy Jo! Yes, that is her name! My teen "memories" messed that up. I googled her image and yep--right one!PamWed March 12, 2008 2:46pm CST

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.