VoyForums

Wed March 29 2017 8:23am CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Hi again Missy Jo! Yes, that is her name! My teen "memories" messed that up. I googled her image and yep--right one!

Author:
Pam
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed March 12, 2008 2:46pm CST
In reply to: Missy-Jo 's message, "Pam, did you by chance mean Pamelyn Ferdin, who played Felix Unger's daughter on "The Odd Couple" and was in tons of teen stuff?" on Tue March 11, 2008 7:36am CST

Thank you! I've always wondered what happened and never found out anything...now I know why! I had her name all wrong! Seems like there was a time when she was everywhere on TV.

I love your board! You are very blessed to have Kathy around. Thanks again for the information and I will visit here again! I'm thinking now of who else I wanted to ask you about... ;-))

p.s...it was and is VERY nice not to have to worry about a log in code or name. I have a little (hidden) tablet with all of my internet sites that I visit and the passwords associated with each one. It's great to not have to remember another one!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.