VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]
Subject: Liberata' Me first award!!!!

Author:
Pear
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:56:19 01/12/02 Sat

Here is a letter I received based on the music video of Liberata' Me.

---------------------------------------

Based on the evaluation of our judges, you are a winner in The Communicator Awards 2001 (Music Video Overall)

The Communicator Awards is an internationals awards competition that recognizes outstanding work in the communications field. Entries are judged by industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and who work serves as a benchmark for the industry. There were 3401 entries from 47 states, the district of columbia and 11 other countries in the 2001 Video Competition.

As a winner of The Communicator Awards, you join an exclusive list of video professionals who are recognized as the best within your industry.

--------------------------------------

I am SO HAPPY I WORK WITH SUCH A TALENTED CREW. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!

YOU ALL DESERVE AFTER SUCH HARD WORK AN AWARD. NOBODY ELSE COULD DESERVE THIS MORE THAN YOU ALL!!!!

SECOND SKIN
VIRGINIA ANNE SPILLER
LAYTON MATTHEWS
JENNIFER HARDY
EFFIE FLEMING
GUS KYRIAKAKIS
ROBERT PUGH
RICHARD HOUSE
LISA
REAGAN TRUE
ALLEN TANT
DICK, MIKE, PETE AND THE CREW AT THE FINELINE
EXTRAS FOR THE FINELINE SHOOT
AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHOM I AM TOO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR TO THINK RIGHT NOW!!!!

Look at yourselves in the mirror and smile at yourself. You ALL won this award and I hope everyone can e-mail to everybody in the cast and crew especially second skin, layton and gus and compliment them on the outstanding work they showed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Liberata' Me first award!!!!Allen(Khaotica)20:04:26 01/12/02 Sat
Re: Liberata' Me first award!!!!Dantzche10:54:43 01/23/02 Wed
Re: Liberata' Me first award!!!!Pablo Escobar13:55:28 05/14/04 Fri

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.