VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Thursday, June 20, 22:59:08Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

CREATED : MARCH 22, 2002

FEATURING : MEN FROM SPAIN

ALL ABOUT MEN .... WORLD WIDE FORUM

(Formerly Mini Poll Survey Forum)

This Forum is All About Men, Open to all users who has a great desire in the world of fashion, pageantry, music & movies for men. User's can also contribute news and other informations about their favorites personality. You can post whatever actions, plans, projects and schedules that all tells and talks about men. In addition to that, this forum will presents a MINI POLL SURVEY - based on viewer's choice on a specific TOPIC which involved handsome men around the world. Surely... it will be full of excitement and fun to all male pageant lovers. So join us in doing this Poll Survey....

THANK YOU AND HAPPY VIEWING!

MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE
HE'S GOT THE LOOKS!
MR. PUERTO RICO 2005
WINNERS - SEPTEMBER 02, 2005

WINNER - HE'S GOT THE LOOKS
MR. PUERTO RICO 2005
JOSE MARTINEZ

1ST RUNNER UP
Francis Gonzales

2ND RUNNER UP
Alexis Diaz

3RD RUNNER UP
Mario Perales

4TH RUNNER UP
Marvin Moore

VOTE FOR :
HE'S GOT THE LOOKS
MR. SPAIN 2005
(ALL ABOUT MEN WIDE WORLD FORUM)

ELIMINATION ROUND
GROUP 3
based on viewer's choice

Victorio Alba
Mesa

Eduardo Girol
Pérez

Cesar González
Ruz

Pedro David
Saura Galiana

Alberto García
González

Voting Period : September 30 - October 06, 2005

BEGIN VOTING POLL HERE :

VIEWER'S CHOICE
HE'S GOT THE LOOKS - MR. SPAIN - ELIMINATION ROUND

Victorio Alba
Eduardo Girol
Cesar González
Pedro David
Alberto García

Search The Internet

Back to:PEOPLE'S CHOICE FORUM

TIME USED : GMT+8 (GMA)

Subject: Dayanara Torres Delgado On The Set Of The Young And The Restless Television Show

Author:
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:03 08/03/04 Tue

AUGUST 2: (L to R) Dayanara Torres Delgado, actors Peter Bergman and Michelle Stafford attend the taping of "The Young and the Restless" television show at the CBS Television Network on August 2, 2004 in Los Angeles, California.

Dayanara Torres Delgado attends the taping of "The Young and the Restless" television show at the CBS Television Network on August 2, 2004 in Los Angeles, California.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: Beauty Brazil 2004

Author:
webmaster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:49 08/03/04 Tue

Miss Brasil Earth : Priscilla Meirelles
(Miss Brazil Universe '04 4th r-up)
Will go to Miss Earth '04

Subject: elimination - batch 8 winners

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:35 08/03/04 Tue

ELIMINATION RESULT : August 02, 2004

BATCH 8 - MOST GOOD-LOOKING MEN 2004

(He's Got the Looks!)

WINNER IS..........

BRAD TURVEY - PHILIPPINES

The Winning Photo

MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE VOTE FOR MOST GOOD LOOKING MEN 2004 - BATCH 8 [71 votes total]
Enrique Cuevas - Venezuela (4) 5.63% Brad Turvey - Philippines (30) 42.25% Richard De Stefano - Mexico (16) 22.54% Nguyen Binh Minh - Vietnam (6) 8.45% Arjun Rambal - India (4) 5.63% Kevin Peake - USA (11) 15.49%

Subject: World Coffee Queen Winners

Author:
contributor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:19 08/02/04 Mon

Coffee Queen 2004
Paola Vargas
Colombia

1st Runner Up
Florecita Cobian
Guatemala

2nd Runner Up
Karen Loren Agustin
Philippines

Subject: Susmita Sen in her crowning glory

Author:
radjid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:33 07/28/04 Wed

In the hush that followed the Miss India contest, most of the country had quite forgotten about the upcoming Miss Universe competition, to be held on May 21, in Manila, the Philippines. Unlike the Miss India contest, this one was not advertised as a 'live' broadcast. Then, the thunder struck. The news broke loose. All wires activated. India had won! A leggy Delhi belle with the most compelling personality, towered over 76 other beauties in the most viewed and talked-about international pageant. It was our very own 'Gandhi and khadi' girl, Sushmita Sen! A story that had to be.

Subject: FLASH BACK

Author:
ANTON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:22 07/28/04 Wed

2nd r-up : Vincent Pinto - Philippines (left)
MHI : Jason Erceg - New Zealand (middle)
1st r-up : Sandro Finocchio - Venezuela (right)

Fashion Wear

Swimwear

This is Vince Pinto our filipino representative to Manhunt International 1997. It was a great pride that Vince got the 2nd Runner Up among many candidates in that year.
Based on the pictures shown would you think he fair enough to landed at rank 3? Of course he does. Thanks to beauland & manhunt for the photos. I hope this time if Brent Javier will join we can get the title of Manhunt International.

Subject: MOST GOOD LOOKING MAN - BATCH 7 WINNER

Author:
webmaster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:14 07/28/04 Wed

FINAL RESULT: July 25, 2004

BATCH 7 - MOST GOOD-LOOKING MEN 2004

(He's Got the Looks!)

WINNER IS..........

CHRISTIAN VASQUEZ - PHILIPPINES

The Winning Photo

Subject: Miss Intercontinental 2004

Author:
contributor 1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:17 07/26/04 Mon

MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2004 WINNERS:
Hothot, Chna - July 24, 2004

Miss Intercontinental : Catalina Valencia - Colombia (middle), 1st Runner Up: Coco Chin - Macau (left), 2nd Runner UP : Gheidy Marquez - Dominican Republic (right)

Finalist: Ethiopia & Serbia & Montenegro

Semi - Finalists:
Bahamas, Brazil, Germany, Honduras, Hungary, Philippines & Turkey.

Subject: SLIMMERS WORLD BIKINI BODIES 2004

Author:
contributor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:57:44 07/16/04 Fri

Subject: Zeus of the World 2004 Winners

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:07 07/16/04 Fri

Fabien Hauquier - Belgium, Zeus of the World 2004
and his runner ups, Venezuela (left) and Puerto Rico (right)

Subject: Paula Andrea Marino - Miss Mundo Colombia 2004

Author:
post master
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:55:33 07/14/04 Wed

Subject: Paula Andrea Marino - Miss Mundo Colombia 2004

Author:
pageant news s. america
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:10 07/14/04 Wed

Paula Andrea Marino from Bogota was chosen Miss Mundo Colombia 2004. She will carry her country's pride in China as she competes for Miss World 2004.

Subject: Jedah Hernandez was crowned Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004

Author:
pageant news asia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:11 07/14/04 Wed

Jedah Hernandez was crowned Mutya ng Pilipinas 2004 and will represent the Philippines at Miss Asia Pacific International in China later this year.

Subject: BATCH 4 WINNER - MGLM 2004 HE'S GOT THE LOOKS!

Author:
MPSF_MOD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:05 07/05/04 Mon

FINAL RESULT: July 04, 2004

BATCH 4 - MOST GOOD-LOOKING MEN 2004

(He's Got the Looks!)

WINNER IS..........

RHODRI JENKINS - UNITED KINGDOM

The Winning Photo

Subject: BATCH 3 WINNER

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:35 06/29/04 Tue

FINAL RESULT:

BATCH 3 - MOST GOOD-LOOKING MEN 2004

(He's Got the Looks!)

[29 votes total]

POLAND (4) 14%

BELGIUM (9) 31%

VENEZUELA (8) 28%

SWEDEN (1) 3%

MEXICO (2) 7%

CHINA (5) 17%

AND THE WINNER IS..........

JAIMIE NAUWELAERTS - BELGIUM

The Winning Photo

Subject: Miss Turkey 2004 Winners

Author:
anzar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:09:19 06/28/04 Mon

"Miss Turkey 2004 Winners"
Miss Turkey World : Nur Gümüþdoðrayan
Miss Turkey Universe: Fatoþ Seðmen
Miss Turkey Europe: Birce Akalay
Miss Turkey International: Gülþah Þahin
Miss Veet : Sevil Uyar

Subject: New Mr. Venezuela 2004

Author:
cont -1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:47 06/21/04 Mon

MR. VENEZUELA 2004
FRANCISCO LEON
AMAZONAS

1ST RUNNER UP
MIGUEL BLANCO
ANZOATEGUI

2ND RUNNER UP
JEAN CLAUDIO PALMEGIANI
CARABOBO

Subject: 1st batch winner - MGLM 2004

Author:
mb_moderator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:04:41 06/14/04 Mon

MOST GOOD-LOOKING MEN 2004:

1ST BATCH - JUNE 13, 2004

Kersley Craig
Australia
Manhunt Int'l

Carlos Ortiz
Puerto Rico
Manhunt

Frederic Sanveur
Brazil
Manhunt

Alejandro Velarde
Bolivia
Mr. World

Athanasios Chergkeletzis
Greece
Mr. World

MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWERS CHOICE

BATCH 1 - MOST GOO-LOOKING MAN [37 votes total]

FINAL RESULT:

Australia (17) 46%

Puerto Rico (9) 24%

Brazil (1) 3%

Bolivia (2) 5%

Greece (8) 22%

and the winners is.......

Kersley Craig

Australia

1ST SEMI-FINALIST TO ENTER THE FINAL 10....

Subject: Miss Universe 2004

Author:
cotributor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:15:00 06/08/04 Tue

Newly-crowned Miss Universe 2004, Jennifer Hawkins, 20, of Sydney, Australia, poses in Quito, Ecuador Wednesday, June 2, 2004,on the first day of her year-long reign making appearances on behalf of the Miss Universe Organization, its sponsors and her official cause of HIV awareness and education.

Subject: MISS PLASTIC SURGERY UNIVERSE 2004

Author:
MICHAEL JACKSON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:23:15 05/31/04 Mon

Hey guys, I just don't get it, Miss Universe should be a beauty pageant wherein it showcases the real beauty mother nature gave. It's not fair to deserving "natural" girls that fake girls like:

Miss Venezuela (she looks like the previous Miss Venezuela's - of course they have the same surgeon and the same face pattern)

Puerto Rico (she looks like a man).

Dominican Republic (she forgot to fix her nose though)

Miss Peru (her facial features are so strong and her boobs are not balanced, also she spent a lot of time in the tanning saloon)

Miss Spain (Honey, make up your mind, you always change your hair all the time, it's fake!!!)

Miss Paraguay (Good boob-job, who is your surgeon?)

* Please reply if there are more of these "THANK YOU DOCTOR" women.

* Don't get mad at these message because it's the truth and it's a fact and Miss Universe should do something to double-check it's rules. For me, what's beautiful is what God gave to this girls- NATURAL BEAUTY!!!

Subject: FAVORITES

Author:
RINA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:57 05/30/04 Sun

Here are my predictions this year:
TOP 10:

USA – yes she’s strong and yes she commands attention. She didn’t completely win me over with that gown at Miss USA, and still hasn’t here (I think she was more cutting edge with her hair up with height at the front). Also, everyone raves about her having the best figure, but to me she’s a little “thick” though not hulk like predecessors Candace and Shauntay. As modern as she looks now, I do still see traces of a “Miss America” contestant in her. Would not be surprised if she won, but I see her finishing as a runner-up.

UKRAINE - to me she’s the supermodel of this year’s batch – beautiful, unique face, long, sleek figure and charisma. I too was surprised she dyed her hair dark (now that blondes have made a huge comeback in the pageant world), but I think it’s paid off. I’m not crazy about the gown, but her overall presence is simply too dynamic to ignore. A sure-thing for top 5.

ECUADOR – I don’t let so-called “hype” on these boards get to me (because it’s all relative to the amount of fans visiting them from particular countries) but there was a time when I got fed up with everyone saying she’s the next big thing. I’ve re-warmed to her now though (and if she wasn’t from the host country, I’d bet on her winning). There is simply something unique, refreshing and captivating about this girl. Her facial features are distinctive (rather than weird) and she has a knockout figure. She seems to have been a gracious host too. I’d be surprised if she won, though not against it.

PHILIPPINES – when she’s got her hair and makeup right, she’s absolutely gorgeous. Although she could be more toned, she has a sexy, curvaceous, womanly figure. I think her gown is one of the best (great colours on her) – love the bead work and simple design (brought to life by the “detached” silver bra), and I’m sure it dazzles on stage. I hope her height (especially next to all the tall ladies in her group) won’t be negative in the judges’ eyes. She looks amazing when she smiles and I love her mannerisms when she speaks – they really draw you in what she’s saying.

PARAGUAY – this year’s “Justine Pasek”, she’s fresh, natural, relaxed and has beautiful skin. It would be great for her country to have their first Miss Universe (and I’m sure it’d instantly rocket her to stardom there). Her gown was ok (a lot of the “P” countries are in white this year), and she has a great figure (albeit slightly too skinny for my taste).

VENEZUELA – her face just does not do it for me, but hey neither did the girl in Oxana’s year and she coasted all the way to the top 5. For a while there I seriously thought this girl would not even land in the top 15. Her figure’s good but not great and her gown really doesn’t do it for me. However, overall she is strong enough and has a great Venezuelan track record on her side.

NORWAY – ah the battle of the blondes is between USA and Norway. USA has the edge, with Norway coming off the more plastic of the two. She does photography really well though (thus she’s slightly disappointing in real life). Her gown was ok and so’s her figure. I don’t see her winning, but she’s definitely a top 10.

SWITZERLAND – leading up to the prelims, I had her as the one to beat. I simply love her face and sweetness. She should’ve made the top 5 at Miss World but due to her choice of gown didn’t. I think she may have made the same mistake with this year’s gown but I’m basing that on one picture alone. Am still hopeful of a top 5 finish. Having missed out on hearing her speak at Miss World, I’d really love to see how she interviews.

AUSTRALIA – this girl’s just keeps getting stronger. She’s so sexy and so confident and knows exactly how to work it. Her gown is hit or miss, but definitely something to be noticed (I personally really like it and she “owns” it rather than the other way around). She can definitely give USA and Norway a run for their money.

NIGERIA – my favourite gown of the lot – it’s original, modern, fits her like a glove and is the perfect colour on her. I haven’t really noticed her until now, but I’m making her my wildcard to make the top 10 (admittedly based mostly on her spectacular gown performance).

TOP 15:

PERU – I actually don’t like this girl (she comes across really harsh and quite trashy) but I fear the judges will. Her gown’s actually very nice (great colour) but there’s something about her that’s “over-the-top” and harkens back to the 80s.

TRINIDAD/TOBAGO – she was making all the right moves until the prelims… that gown is revolting! I’ve never seen a colour look so wrong on a candidate...in fact I hate everything about it. If she makes the semis, I hope she uses the green gown in her official portraits – it’s classic, sumptuous and the perfect colour for her skin. I DID see her as a potential top 5, but now I’m doubtful of her even making the top 10.

PUERTO RICO – she has a similar “over-the-top” vibe as Miss Peru, but Alba comes across much sweeter and not such a “try-hard”. Her height is definitely her best asset.

INDIA – her figure is well-proportioned and her gown is nice (but pretty much an imitation of Amelia’s), but neither is outstanding. Her biggest mistake is having her hair in a bun (it totally takes away her vibrancy and youthfulness) and makeup that’s too light for her skin. If she makes the top 15, I’d like to see her use that stunning gold gown in her fashion shots…actually I’d like to see her look exactly that picture.

CURACAO – I have a soft-spot for this girl. She has the most gorgeous, cutest smile in the pageant, AND she’s very beautiful. She has a great figure too, and although I don’t totally love her gown up-close, from a distance it works. I hope she makes it.

ALTERNATIVES:
CAYMAN ISLANDS, THAILAND, COLOMBIA, JAMAICA, ARUBA.

Most Photogenic and also my personal top 5: Ukraine, Paraguay, Switzerland, Philippines, Ecuador

Author:
RINA L.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:55 05/30/04 Sun

TOP 10:

USA – yes she’s strong and yes she commands attention. She didn’t completely win me over with that gown at Miss USA, and still hasn’t here (I think she was more cutting edge with her hair up with height at the front). Also, everyone raves about her having the best figure, but to me she’s a little “thick” though not hulk like predecessors Candace and Shauntay. As modern as she looks now, I do still see traces of a “Miss America” contestant in her. Would not be surprised if she won, but I see her finishing as a runner-up.

UKRAINE - to me she’s the supermodel of this year’s batch – beautiful, unique face, long, sleek figure and charisma. I too was surprised she dyed her hair dark (now that blondes have made a huge comeback in the pageant world), but I think it’s paid off. I’m not crazy about the gown, but her overall presence is simply too dynamic to ignore. A sure-thing for top 5.

ECUADOR – I don’t let so-called “hype” on these boards get to me (because it’s all relative to the amount of fans visiting them from particular countries) but there was a time when I got fed up with everyone saying she’s the next big thing. I’ve re-warmed to her now though (and if she wasn’t from the host country, I’d bet on her winning). There is simply something unique, refreshing and captivating about this girl. Her facial features are distinctive (rather than weird) and she has a knockout figure. She seems to have been a gracious host too. I’d be surprised if she won, though not against it.

PHILIPPINES – when she’s got her hair and makeup right, she’s absolutely gorgeous. Although she could be more toned, she has a sexy, curvaceous, womanly figure. I think her gown is one of the best (great colours on her) – love the bead work and simple design (brought to life by the “detached” silver bra), and I’m sure it dazzles on stage. I hope her height (especially next to all the tall ladies in her group) won’t be negative in the judges’ eyes. She looks amazing when she smiles and I love her mannerisms when she speaks – they really draw you in what she’s saying.

PARAGUAY – this year’s “Justine Pasek”, she’s fresh, natural, relaxed and has beautiful skin. It would be great for her country to have their first Miss Universe (and I’m sure it’d instantly rocket her to stardom there). Her gown was ok (a lot of the “P” countries are in white this year), and she has a great figure (albeit slightly too skinny for my taste).

VENEZUELA – her face just does not do it for me, but hey neither did the girl in Oxana’s year and she coasted all the way to the top 5. For a while there I seriously thought this girl would not even land in the top 15. Her figure’s good but not great and her gown really doesn’t do it for me. However, overall she is strong enough and has a great Venezuelan track record on her side.

NORWAY – ah the battle of the blondes is between USA and Norway. USA has the edge, with Norway coming off the more plastic of the two. She does photography really well though (thus she’s slightly disappointing in real life). Her gown was ok and so’s her figure. I don’t see her winning, but she’s definitely a top 10.

SWITZERLAND – leading up to the prelims, I had her as the one to beat. I simply love her face and sweetness. She should’ve made the top 5 at Miss World but due to her choice of gown didn’t. I think she may have made the same mistake with this year’s gown but I’m basing that on one picture alone. Am still hopeful of a top 5 finish. Having missed out on hearing her speak at Miss World, I’d really love to see how she interviews.

AUSTRALIA – this girl’s just keeps getting stronger. She’s so sexy and so confident and knows exactly how to work it. Her gown is hit or miss, but definitely something to be noticed (I personally really like it and she “owns” it rather than the other way around). She can definitely give USA and Norway a run for their money.

NIGERIA – my favourite gown of the lot – it’s original, modern, fits her like a glove and is the perfect colour on her. I haven’t really noticed her until now, but I’m making her my wildcard to make the top 10 (admittedly based mostly on her spectacular gown performance).

TOP 15:

PERU – I actually don’t like this girl (she comes across really harsh and quite trashy) but I fear the judges will. Her gown’s actually very nice (great colour) but there’s something about her that’s “over-the-top” and harkens back to the 80s.

TRINIDAD/TOBAGO – she was making all the right moves until the prelims… that gown is revolting! I’ve never seen a colour look so wrong on a candidate...in fact I hate everything about it. If she makes the semis, I hope she uses the green gown in her official portraits – it’s classic, sumptuous and the perfect colour for her skin. I DID see her as a potential top 5, but now I’m doubtful of her even making the top 10.

PUERTO RICO – she has a similar “over-the-top” vibe as Miss Peru, but Alba comes across much sweeter and not such a “try-hard”. Her height is definitely her best asset.

INDIA – her figure is well-proportioned and her gown is nice (but pretty much an imitation of Amelia’s), but neither is outstanding. Her biggest mistake is having her hair in a bun (it totally takes away her vibrancy and youthfulness) and makeup that’s too light for her skin. If she makes the top 15, I’d like to see her use that stunning gold gown in her fashion shots…actually I’d like to see her look exactly that picture.

CURACAO – I have a soft-spot for this girl. She has the most gorgeous, cutest smile in the pageant, AND she’s very beautiful. She has a great figure too, and although I don’t totally love her gown up-close, from a distance it works. I hope she makes it.

ALTERNATIVES:

Most Photogenic and also my personal top 5: Ukraine, Paraguay, Switzerland, Philippines, Ecuador

Author:
RINA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:55 05/30/04 Sun

TOP 10:

TOP 15:

ALTERNATIVES:

Subject: MISS UNIVERSE FAVORITES

Author:
JALUNA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:30 05/29/04 Sat

TOP 10:

TOP 15:

ALTERNATIVES:

Subject: OUR TOP TEN DELEGATES

Author:
SUNIL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:02 05/28/04 Fri

MISS BRAZIL

MISS VENEZUELA

MISS USA

MISS NORWAY

MISS UKRAINE

MISS PHILIPPINES

MISS PARAGUAY

MISS ECUADOR

MISS PUERTO RICO

MISS TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

Subject: GLOBALBEAUTIES ARE CHARGING $1,000 DOLLARS

Author:
PETER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:09:57 05/28/04 Fri

FROM A RELIABLE SOURCES, GLOBALBEAUTIES ARE SECRETLY CHARGING ANY NATIONAL DIRECTORS $1,000 U.S. DOLLARS JUST FOR THEIR CANDIDATE TO BE INCLUDED IN THEIR PAGEANT STOCK EXCHANGE LIST.........AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS ACCURATE SOURCES BECAUSE GLOBALBEAUTIES CANNOT EVEN POST THE NAME OF THEIR JUDGES, CRITERIA OF SELECTION, AND OTHER INDICATIONS ON HOW TO SELECT. MY SOURCES ALSO MENTIONED THAT SOME CANDIDATES WE'RE ASKED BY GLOBALBEAUTIES $500. DOLLARS SO THEY CAN BE "PROMOTED" ON THEIR WEBSITE.

GLOBALBEAUTIES, PLEASE RELEASE YOUR SCORE-SHEETS AND PLEASE ANSWER THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Subject: our top five bets

Author:
lito
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:56 05/22/04 Sat

Hi guys, after seeing all the pictures so far, and reading all articles, me and my friends here in Boston, Massachusetts came to the conclusion for our top five:

MISS USA - Of course, do I have to say more?

MISS CANADA - We just love her natural blond look, she's cute

MISS BRAZIL - The eyes makes us melt, we love her smile.

MISS PHILIPPINES - Oh my God, this woman is beautiful, we love her eyes and her body, the best asian in the group.

MISS VENEZUELA - We love her confidence and her poise. She'll be up there.

If we have to rank them:

4th runner-up - Miss Venezuela
3rd runner-up - Miss Canada
2nd runner-up - Miss Brazil
1st runner-up - Miss Philippines
MISS UNIVERSE - Miss U.S.A.

Good Luck to all of you girls!!!

Subject: 10 Mini Poll survey Winner

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:01 05/17/04 Mon

FINAL RESULT:

10th Series - Mini Poll Survey - Viewer's Choice

MR. POPULARITY - Manhunt International 2004
[90 votes total]

Mr. Philippines (41) 46%

Mr. Brazil (3) 3%

Mr. Hawaii (7) 8%

Mr. Canada (2) 2%

Mr. Turkey (4) 4%

Mr. Puerto Rico (33) 37%

BRENT JAVIER - PHILIPPINES

The Winning Photo

Subject: GABRIELA OVIEDO MISS BOLIVIA UNIVERSO 2004

Author:
GABRIELA OVIEDO MISS BOLIVIA UNIVERSO 2004
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:04 05/06/04 Thu

GABRIELA OVIEDO MISS BOLIVIA UNIVERSO 2004

ENTRA AQUI PARA DISFRUTAR DE MAS FOTOGRAFIAS DE MISS BOLIVIA! ENTER HERE TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF MISS BOLIVIA
BOLIVIA'S FORUM

BELLEZAS BOLIVIANAS Y DEL MUNDO
www.voy.com/170261/

Subject: THE BEST LATIN WOMEN IN "MISS UNIVERSE 2004"

Author:
Karlin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:03:19 05/05/04 Wed

1ER.

SHE'S THE BEST: BEATIFUL FACE AND BODY, INTELIGENT, I LIKE HER.

2D0.

SHE'S PRETTY, BUT SHE HAS EYES PROBLEM.

3ER.

SHE'S FINE.

Subject: MY FAVORITE FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2004!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Catherine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:58:50 05/05/04 Wed

THE BEST BODY: SHE'S IN TOP 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies:

Subject: 9th - series winner

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:08 05/03/04 Mon

9TH MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

BEST SMILE - MISS USA 2004

Tara Darby

Alabama

Jennifer Sherrill

Arkansas

Kristen Berset

Florida

Stephanie Guerrero

Texas

Carolyn Jennings

West Virginia

Katie Rudoff

Wyoming

Shandi Finnessey

Missouri

Ellen Chapman

California

Sheila Wiatr

Connecticut

Melissa McConnell

Louisiana

FINAL RESULT:

9th series - Mini Poll Surveys - Viewer's Choice
BEST SMILE - MISS USA 2004 [8 votes total]

Miss Alabama (2) 25%

Miss Arkansas (0) 0%

Miss Florida (1) 13%

Miss Texas (3) 38%

Miss West Virginia (0) 0%

Miss Wyoming (0) 0%

Miss Missouri (1) 13%

Miss California (1) 13%

Miss Connecticut (0) 0%

Miss Louisiana (0) 0%

STEPAHNIE GUERRERO - MISS TEXAS 2004

The Winning Photo

Subject: REINAS DE COSTA RICA FORO

Author:
RCR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:26:38 04/30/04 Fri

Reinas de Costa Rica foro

[
Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: Bb. Pilipinas 2004 Winners

Author:
contributor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:23 04/27/04 Tue

2004 winners Tracy (1st runner-up), Maan (International), Maricar (Universe), Karla (World) and Princess (2nd runner-up)

MARGARET ANN BAYOT
BB. PILIPINAS
INTERNATIONAL

MARICAR BALAGTAS
BB. PILIPINAS
UNIVERSE

MA. KARLA BAUTISTA
BB. PILIPINAS
WORLD

source: essentialbeauties.com

Replies:

Subject: 8TH SERIES - VIEWER'S CHOICE WINNER

Author:
staff 1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:29 04/16/04 Fri

8th Series - MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

MR.GORGEOUS- MR. WORLD 2003

Gerald SHAHU

ALBANIA

Leonardo MORAN

COLOMBIA

Matthew SALIBA

Malta

Adrian Ilie ASANDEI

ROMANIA

Alejandro SUAREZ VELARDE

BOLIVIA

Birnas IBRAHIMAGIC

BOSNIA &
HERZEGOVINA

Edwin EnriqueI GLESIA’S COLON

PUERTO RICO

Jose Luis RESENDEZ SANTOS

MEXICO

FINAL RESULT:

8th - MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

MR. GORGEOUS - Mr. World 2003 [53 votes total]

Mr. Albania (3) 6%

Mr. Colombia (3) 6%

Mr. Malta (10) 19%

Mr. Romania (10) 19%

Mr. Bolivia (2) 4%

Mr. Bosnia & Herzegovina (12) 23%

Mr. Puerto Rico (6) 11%

Mr. Mexico (7) 13%

BIRNAS IBRAHIMAGIC - MR. BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2003

The Winning Photo

Subject: Winner 7th Mini Poll Survey - Viewer's Choice

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:07 04/01/04 Thu

7th MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

MISS BEUATY-ELEGANCE - MISS UNIVERSE 2003

Ana Sebastiao

ANGOLA

Laura Romero

ARGENTINA

Diana Mantilla

COLOMBIA

Sivan Klein

ISRAEL

Na Na Geum

KOREA

Stefanie De Roux

PANAMA

Carla Balingit

PHILIPPINES

Kopytova Litiya

UKRAINE

Miyako Miyazaki

JAPAN

Nikita Anand

INDIA

FINAL RESULT:

7TH MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

MISS BEAUTY - ELEGANCE 2004 [178 votes total]

Miss Angola (1) 1%

Miss Argentina (3) 2%

Miss Colombia (9) 5%

Miss Israel (1) 1%

Miss Korea (2) 1%

Miss Panama (61) 34%

Miss Philippines (90) 51%

Miss Ukraine (0) 0%

Miss Japan (5) 3%

Miss India (6) 3%

CARLA BALINGIT - MISS PHILIPPINES 2003

The Winning Photo

Subject: Miss Panama

Author:
Cesar.inn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:40 03/31/04 Wed

Miss Panama Universe 2004

Subject: MISS BOLIVIA UNIVERSE NEW LOOK!

Author:
6.2' TALL 20 YEARS OLD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:25 03/27/04 Sat

ENTER HERE NOW!!!
BOLIVIA'S FORUM

Subject: Luv her

Author:
Mellina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:19 03/24/04 Wed

Subject: New Queens from Israel

Author:
contributor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:35 03/24/04 Wed

MISS ISRAEL 2004

Miss Israel Universe 2004

Gal Gadot

Will go to Miss Universe '04

Miss Israel World

Keren Lior

Will go to Miss World '04

Miss Israel International

Rita Lukin

Will go to Miss Int'l '04

Miss Israel Europe

Keren Fridman

Will go to Miss Europe '04

1st Runner Up

Helen Masala

Subject: Miss Slovak republic 2004

Author:
mod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:45 03/23/04 Tue

MISS SLOVAK REPUBLIC

Miss Slovak Republic
Universe 2004
Zita Galogociova

2nd Runner Up
Zuzana Dvorska

2nd Runner Up
Marina Gunisova

source: BeauLand

Subject: 6th Mini Poll Survey - Winner

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:57 03/16/04 Tue

6th MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

BEST PHYSIQUE- MR VENEZUELA 2003

FINALIST:

Antonio Rojas

Richard De Stefano

Adrián Oscher

Ángel Pérez

Claudio De la Torre

Marco Antonio Pinto

Iván Medina

Jacinto Oropeza

Simón Goncalves

FINAL RESULT

6th MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

BEST PHYSIQUE 2004 [70 votes total]

Antonio Rojas (11) 16%

Richard De Stefano (15) 21%

Adrian Oscher (3) 4%

Angel Perez (0) 0%

Claudio Dela Torre (8) 11%

Marco Antonio Pinto (8) 11%

Ivan medina (2) 3%

Jacinto Oropeza (20) 29%

Simon Goncalves (3) 4%

AND THE WINNER IS ........

Jacinto Rafael Oropeza Soteldo

Subject: Miss paraguay Universe 2004

Author:
mod'tor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:40 03/10/04 Wed

Miss Paraguay Universe 2004 - Mar.06

Miss Paraguay
Universe 2004
Yanina Gonzalez

1st Runner Up
Tania Maria
Domanickzy Vargas

2nd Runner Up
Adriana Mabel
Garcia Gomez

3rd Runner Up
Cristina Romina
Bogado Caceres

Subject: Miss Ecuador 2004

Author:
mod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:25 03/10/04 Wed

Miss Ecuador 2004 - Mar.04

Miss Ecuador
Universe 2004
Maria Susana
Rivadeneira

Miss Ecuador
World 2004
Cristina Eugenia
Reyes Hidalgo

Miss Ecuador
Earth 2004
Maria Luisa
Barrios Landivar

Miss Ecuador
International 2004
Irene Andrea
Zunino Garcia

Miss Ecuador
Mesoamerica 2004
Priscila Veronica
Del Salto Astudillo

thanks to BeauLand for the text & photos

Subject: Miss Nicaragua 2004 - Winners

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:03 03/03/04 Wed

Miss Nicaragua 2004 - Feb.28

Miss Nicaragua
Universe 2004
Marifely Arguello Cesar
Will go to Miss Universe '04

Miss Nicaragua
World 2004
Anielka Maria
Sanchez Castillo
Will go to Miss World '04

Subject: 5th Mini Poll Survey - Viewer's Choice Winner.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:10 03/01/04 Mon

5TH MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWER'S CHOICE

MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL -
MISS WORLD 2003

Rosanna Davison

Ireland

Nazanin Afshin-Jam

Canada

Guan Qi

China

Ami Vashi

India

Ma Rafaela Yunon

Philippines

Valentina Patruno

Venezuela

5TH MINI POLL SURVEY - VIEWERS CHOICE WINNER IS ....

MA. RAFAELA YUNON (PHILIPPINES) AS MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL

MAFAE YUNON IS FROM PHILIPPINES, SHE WAS 4TH RUNNER UP IN MISS WORLD 2003
CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND MORE POWER

HERE ARE THE FINAL RESULT;

TOTAL VOTES : 27 (100%)

MA RAFAELA YUNON (PHILIPPINES) - 8 VOTES (30%)

AMI VASHI (INDIA) - 6 VOTES (22%)

NAZANIN AFSHIN - JAM (CANADA) - 5 VOTES (19%)

VALENTINA PATURNO (VENEZUELA) - 4 VOTES (15%)

ROSANNA DAVISON (IRELAND) - 3 VOTES (11%)

GUAN QI (CHINA) - 1 VOTE (4%)

Subject: Miss Mash Queen 2004

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:46:47 02/26/04 Thu

Miss Mash Queen International 2004
Feb.22 in Georgetown, Guyana

The winners row at the National Cultural Centre on pageant night.

Queen Ana Indira Sanchez (sitting), Miss Margarita Island, first runner up is Miss Trinidad & Tobago Sherone Providence, 2nd runnerup is Miss Colombia Lilliana Jimenez, Miss Anguilla Itasha Webster is 3rd runnerup, while Miss
Dominica Leandra Lander came 4th runnerup. Best smile, Trinidad, Best talent, Trinidad, best gown, Guyana, Ulex Atwell ( she wore a Roger Gary) creation. Miss Congeniality was given to Miss Dominician Republic, Ana Elizabeth Fermin Perez

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! THANK YOU FOR VISITING US! THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!

CONTRIBUTOR :

AARON
JOHN
MIGUEL
MARY

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.