VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:01:34 09/12/02 Thu
Author: Anon
Subject: Re: poltergists
In reply to: Linda Boles 's message, "poltergists" on 17:52:57 08/25/02 Sun

It does sound like she's being followed by an unclean spirit or demon and I would not ignore it but make sure you call in a local priest who is experienced in exorcism.

Also you need to find out if the 15-year-old in question has been dabbling in the occult in any way. Does she, for example, as a lot of teenagers seem to be doing, chant or engage in making spells or any other such things - which they believe to be harmless.

Has she been playing with tarot cards, oujia boards or just reading horoscopes can invite unwanted spirits in.

She needs to stop any of that right away.

Moreover, fasting, following a vegan diet can help. That's no dairy products, meat or eggs. And praying and incense and holy water can help to clear houses of evil and unwanted presences.

My first port of call though would be a local priest or vicar schooled in exorcism. I would also start attending church regularly as well.

Any other means of getting rid of it, ie by witchcraft could only perhaps worsen it.

I hope this has been of some help. Don't delay because ghosts and poltergeists can be very persistent and very nasty. You need to act straight away. And sometimes one exorcism is not enough. Praying and incense burning need to happen every day until the presense is no more.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: poltergists -- tiffany bailey, 20:33:42 10/19/02 Sat
  • Re: poltergists -- star, 21:24:16 10/19/02 Sat
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.