VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:38:39 02/01/03 Sat
Author: stacy
Subject: talking dead??

I need advice on what to do. My husband thinks I'm crazy, because he doesn't believe in these types of things. We live in a very old (and small house). We have 2 children, a 4 year old girl and a 15 month old boy. I have heard a baby cry.........when my children are sound to sleep and not making any noise.......toy's have activated (no the batteries were not going dead, the toy is fine the next morning). Light's have turned off by them self. Our living room has one wall that is entirely made out the mirror's. My daughter has told me that she's seen shadow's in the mirrors. She's commented that there was someone waving to her through the window(and there was no one there).But what concerns me the most is the other day i had my children in the bath tub. I took my son out, and we went into the livingroom. My daughter called me back into the bathroom......when i went in there my daughter informed me that she heard a male voice telling her to "eat the paint". Of course I said what.......and again she said the same thing. I believe in the after life and paranormal happenings.......and have exprienced somethings myself. But nothing of this sort. What should I do, how should i react to this.......and how concerned should I be for my daughter. Any advise would be great!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.