VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Trials and Tribulations

Author:
Clint Daniels
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:17:00 03/08/05 Tue

What a comeback! Thank you Steve for doing that!!! You have so much to share that is inside of you... What an album.
My only complaint was the choice of the producer. I feel that you guys could have produced this album yourselves and still would have recieved awards for doing it. I think that many of the techniques the producer used limited you guys and some of the sound suffered. I especially do not like the way "When You Love A Woman" was mastered. It comes out sounding like someone was rocking on a squeaky toy in the background.."When You love a woman (Squeak) da da da da da da da (squeak)..When you love a woman(squeak) etc. etc. Once again a great song suffered because of the mix and mastering. Some of the sonic clarity suffers too in the final mix.. maybe it's because the producer wore out the master originals. Once again Great songs badly produced.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.