VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:04:55 04/05/16 Tue
Author: Marty
Subject: Re: What is the deal with Bonanza Boomers?
In reply to: Roger 's message, "What is the deal with Bonanza Boomers?" on 03:54:47 12/09/15 Wed

Wow... Boomer is not "my site." I don't "spend every waking minute trying to think of ways to bash, defame, slander and slam" any site. You have a lot of anger there; I think it's clouding your judgement.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: What is the deal with Bonanza Boomers? -- Justitia, 09:17:59 04/06/16 Wed [1]

I found another site, Bonanza Legacy. Now I've seen four sites. They all have a lot of the same stuff on them. What's the problem? I don't see one. It's all about one TV show. They would all be similar for that fact alone. Three of them list links to other sites. Only one doesn't as far as I can tell, and only one attacks and criticizes another. It is very strange.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.