VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:33:24 08/04/02 Sun
Author: dansdragontattoos
Subject: Re: 3-D Imager - Want to try it!!!!
In reply to: Eric C. 's message, "3-D Imager - Want to try it!!!!" on 18:58:15 07/20/02 Sat

save your cash and your time. the 3d image glasses are the biggesr fraud in video game history. I have two pairs i bought them offa guy at a flea market. both for 50 bucks. good deal for a bad thing. all they are are two spinning wheels that are mage of the same stuff that a pair of 3d glasses from a cereal box are made of. you can get the same effect by using one of them. the 3d effect isnt that great. im assembling two vectrex collections which id like to sell, but dont think i can part with.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: 3-D Imager - Want to try it!!!! SCORE!!!!! -- Eric, 20:58:34 07/10/08 Thu

Years later, my sleuthing has paid off. I've scored a 3-D imager with 3-D Minestorm! I actually think the 3-D effect is damn good for 1983 AND for a system that isn't 3-D to begin with. I still don't understand how your ship stays the same color no matter where it is on the screen. Any one have any quick reviews for Crazy Coaster, Pole Position and Narrow Escape?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.