VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:26:28 06/01/02 Sat
Author: zazoo
Subject: That's what I say and so so much of me went into it all
In reply to: WE67 's message, "Grrrr! Sounds like "good ol' boy" mentality." on 22:10:28 06/01/02 Sat

that was our building phase with stars in our eyes and it showed. Every realtor that saw our house said it was a love nest and the men said it was serene (so it was definitely not overdone). I will never have the opportunity to do that again, too old now and have to grow up and start saving and making up for mis spent 'youth'.

She cut deep, even wrecked my car so couldn't trade it in and was working on the deal up in Boston and she didn't tell us she had wrecked it and we had already done phase one of the deal with the other car she had of ours, they had already picked it up and everything went smoothly, but when they came to pick up mine they wouldn't touch it. Then she lied about somebody else being at fault and refusing to own up to it and gave me their name and work number. I spent a fortune (didn't have the one rate plan in those days for cell phones so thousand dollars a month in phone bills to and from her while on the road). Anyway after calling and insisting on speaking with the owner and reportin ghis driver i learn it was her fault there were witnesses and a police report, the whole works. She fixed the car but did it shabbiloy and it was never able to be traded in, ruined our credit cause we were basically homeless and in the middle of a delicate but involved car deal and ended up with four cars, two had to go back to the bank - the new one we were saddled with when the deal fell through and the one she wrecked. She hurt us bad. Found out last Christmas that she even stole all our christmas decorations. She had power of attorney and has everyone on her side - it is the good ole boy network, her mother was PR for Bush and her friend is Karen Hughes...so we are talking serious connections and unaccountibility combined with white trash behavior that is done with a giggle and wreckless zeal

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.