VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:26:25 05/09/02 Thu
Author: qwert
Subject: Hi, Ladies!
In reply to: 57tbird 's message, "Re: Cari, read this>>" on 10:52:12 05/09/02 Thu

Hi, T-bird! I was just thinking about you the other day. Hello, WE and Mai (who will surely see this) I miss you. And greetings, Cari. Still no word.

This is so freaky, because today and tomorrow I'm writing about women's health issues and PMDD is one of them. I didn't follow your link, but I can say this....

There is a big difference between PMDD and PMS. Mood symptoms of PMDD are much more marked. Beyond just mere irritability, the mood symptoms can cause noticeable interference in your relationships. They can make it hard for you to be motivated to do everyday things. You generally feel overwhelmed by your moods, making it difficult for you to recognize yourself as being the same person you are the rest of the month. Doctors don't know for sure, but they think these mood changes are brought on by imbalanced seratonin levels. So, as a woman's hormone cycles change with age, the symptoms can become worse.

That said, I have no idea what you're talking about, having butted in on your conversation. But I just thought I'd share what I have learned about PMDD recently myself. :-)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.