VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:58:57 11/04/03 Tue
Author: showads
Author Host/IP: cpc2-hem11-3-0-cust73.lutn.cable.ntl.com / 80.2.249.73
Subject: warrior v hogan 2

Hi there, new guy here!!

After 5 years I've finally seen the re-match! (I've been after it for ages).

Was it as bad as everyone says?

Not quite!!

But it wasn't good either! The crowd had lost all interest by the time the bout arrived on the card, due to the lacklustre show beforehand, and so the whole thing lacked atmosphere. But the real problem was Hogan. I mean, how slow and uninterested was he??!! I thought I was watching in slow motion! He rarely sold Warriors' moves and blows. The whole "trial of strength" thing that had been SO good at WM6, well, Hogan didn't want to play did he?

The guy should be ashamed of himself. And as for the "setting on fire" incident!! Rubbish!

It's clear to see the whole match was an ego trip for Hogan to settle the score, and WCW allowed him to do it!

In conclusion, Warrior could be proud of what he did that night, he certainly did not deserve the treatment he received.

Your thoughts are welcomed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.