VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:29:30 01/07/04 Wed
Author: Stacy G
Subject: Re: All about Ray Gillen...
In reply to: AMY Gillen{Iam Ray Gillen mother} 's message, "Re: All about Ray Gillen..." on 15:19:21 11/23/03 Sun

Thank you so much for posting this. I actually knew Ray when he played with Rondinelli, in New York. I was just listening to the CD today and it made me think of him. I have SO many fond memories of your son, always happy and upbeat. I'll never forget a birthday that I had, and I went to the rehearsal studio and I walk in and Ray starts singing Happy Birthday (the best "Happy Birthday" I've heard to date!) Although I was in his company only a total of about 10 times, he made a huge impact on my life, and I was devastated when I heard he was sick, and even more so when he passed. He truly left a mark on my life and the lives of many. You should be very proud. I'd love to hear back from you!

Stacy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: All about Ray Gillen... -- BS, 09:05:31 05/19/04 Wed
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.